Of the famous people who have died in 20th/21st century who would you say was the biggest loss, or one that most effected you?

I love music, and loved INXS, particularly their early stuff- so Michael Hutchence. Joe Strummer's and Bon Scott's untimely deaths broke my heart to :(

Also, the death in custody of South African activist Steve Biko in the 70's deeply effected me

0|0
3|6

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to say Robin Williams. I am such a fan of him and his movies and stand up comedy, and his death made an impact for sure. Celebrity deaths usually do not affect me - I acknowledge it and move on. But this one bothered me. Can't believe it's been nearly a year since his passing.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I loved Aaliyah, MJ, Whitney Houston, Lefteye, Tupac, Biggie, etc... Seems like I've known them all my life.

Yet Paul Walker was the only one I cried for... Like literally cried for! And its a bit weird cause I'd just started watching him in movies like Joy Ride, Running Scared, and Fast/Furious 4 (I wasn't even a fan of the first 2 Fast movies)... But yep

0|0
    0|0
  • I miss Mj the most :(

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Michael Hutchence inded... i luv all INXS' albums and especially their early stuff as well... Wishy-Washy :D

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot of our black leaders during the "civil war". They fought for something right and had to die for it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Tragic, the subtle Apartheid that exists in America that was rampant back in the past :(

• Probably FDR

0|0
    0|0
  • Family members. Could care less about most that are famous though.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nelson mandela

0|0
    0|0
  • Tupac shakur

0|0
    0|0