Do you wipe yourself after you pee?

So I just had a conversation with a guy friend where I learned that guys don't wipe themselves off after peeing? You just shake it off and zip up? That's not true is it? Toilet paper? Yes? What?

mind blown

Most Helpful Guy

• Nah shaking it off gets the job done... just wash my hands

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• Weird and odd as it may seem and I am :D Yes I do wash and wipe. I've answered a similar question maybe a year ago.

I'm not a nitpicking sort of a guy but hygiene is a must for me.

The public washrooms I use are only the 5 star hotels and above, hence toilet paper is available there. Even if not I can't stand heat (this country and city remains humid through the year) so I do tend to carry a box of tissues in the car in addition to carrying a small box of cologne wipes. So toilet paper is never a problem :)

• I always wipe it off. Contrary to what most guys think, using toilet stalls doesn't mean you got a small dick, just means that you care about your hygiene and don't want leftover piss to drip in your pants.

• I always do, "ewwwwwww" otherwise.

If I were female, I wouldn't want to be all over someone whose engorged member is dripped in pee!

• not at all... if I don't wipe it up, the last drops will fall into my underwear when I put it in!!!
    of course if I'm in a hurry I don't do it, but it means to wet a bit my boxer due to the last droplest remainend in the penis...

I guess it's the same for you, if you pull your panties on without wiping up your parts... do you wet the panties?

• Yes, I wipe myself after I'm done peeing.
    It's good hygiene and you wouldn't want to get pee on your underwear, would you? :)

• There's no need to wipe... Ours doesn't spray all over like women's does.

As long as you shake those last few drops out so they don't get in your boxers there isn't anything to wipe.

• I always take a shower right after I pee

• I simply don't urinate anymore. Too much trouble.

• No, only sometimes...

• Sometimes I shake it sometimes I don't. But I never wipe

• What? But there's pee on your penis!!!

• Like a little drop at most but it don't make a difference really

• Wipe-Wipe ^-^

• Shake it off, zip up, that's how it's done!

• Not usually but I'm very careful if I shake it. You don't want to get pee all over your clothes or the toilet seat or floor. That wouldn't be very nice for the next person who uses the toilet. So I always check before leaving. And yes I ALWAYS wash my hands too :P

• The penis doesn't keep the amount of pee on it as the vulva.

• My underwear or jeans will wipe it off for me

What Girls Said 2

• Of course I do. Gross.

• Yes I do, I even rinse with water.