Guys, What music type?

I want to have some online music friends. What type of music you guys like? Like, pop, heavy, classic, etc... what genre. :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 19

• Reggae, Dance hall, Rap, R&B, Ska, Gospel. Those are my main genres of music. but, I'm open minded about music

Have you a last. fm account? if so, link me :)

last. fm/user/LionOfJudahMan1

Last. FM is not only a place where you can have your own profile and manage the music that you listen to but also, you can discover new music. new music can also mean old music that you have never heard before but, you just may like it. Blessed Love

2|3
    0|0
  • Alternative Rock, Punk Rock, Hard Rock, Certain Metals like Metallica and Pop Punk (only because of green day and MCR ) so basically if you think that 90s had the best music than your my best friend, although bands like A7X and MCR that came after 2000 are also really good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal (various subgenres), electronic, some dance, ambient, instrumental guitar music, video game and movie soundtracks. Ah, I also am fond of Asian (pop) music.

0|0
    0|0
  • Marilyn Manson, Ozzy Osbourne, Rammstein, Korn, Deathstars, Slipknot, Lacrimosa, Diary of Dreams, Blutengel, Nightwish, among lots of other bands. I like classical music as well.

0|0
    0|0
  • From pop to metal to classic to instrumental to soundtracks to covers to rap to rock to foreign languages to etc...

0|0
    0|0
  • EDM, Indie, New Wave.. anything. I even listen to Mozart.

0|0
    0|0
  • Indie/alternative rock, indietronica, experimental techno, progressive rock, ambient, neo-classical, modern jazz, whatever.

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of the music I like is "trip hop" "prog rock" or "alternative rock" but those labels are a bit vague

0|0
    0|0
  • Metal. Sometimes I listen pop, Justin Timberlake or something and I be like "I need metal! I need some fucking heavy riffs and drum bangs to recover !"

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop, electronic, bass music, raggea, trance and finally latina

0|0
    0|0
  • Nightcore
    Electric house

0|0
    0|0
  • I like jazz

0|0
    0|0
  • edm, rock, heavy metal etc list is big...

0|0
    0|0
  • Hard Beatz... 😎

0|0
    0|0
  • Heavy metal, speed metal, death metal, and rap

0|0
    0|0
  • I like rap and classic rock.

0|0
    0|0
  • Alternative rock is my fav