Jurassic World: Indominus Rex... human conscience?

The Indominus rex is the hybrid Dinosaur from the movie who's got cells of different creatures, making it a really powerful animal, tough to take down

But it also seemed to have some kind of intelligence
In the trailer they mentioned that the Dinosaur was killing other Dinosaurs.. for sport? For fun
I don't know any wild animal that would really kill other animals for sport, except for us humans

Could it be possible that the Indominus Rex has got some Human cells in its body too? I know it's just a movie, but it just made me wonder

Most Helpful Guy

• I think one of the points brought up during the movie is that, due to living in isolation its whole life, the i-rex was sociopathic and didn't know where it fit into the foodchain. So it pretty much went around killing everything trying to find its place in the pecking order.

• ^ Yep, this. Living in isolation probably added to her craziness, and I think the I-Rex was also a bit sociopathic to begin with. It was stated that she killed and ate her own sister (therefore leaving her alone for most of her life). Plus, some real-life animals have occasionally been known to kill for sport, or at least to toy with their prey.

• I feel so bad for the sibling

What Girls Said 4

• I went to watch that movie tonight. It wasn't as good as i thought it would be. I was pretty disappointed in it

• That beginning and ending though

• As long as I die in some awesome dramatic way, saving all of you guys :)

• Ahaha !! as i get to kick ass lol

• I just liked that the fat militaristic SOB got eaten by the Raptor, and that the annoying "babysitter" got eaten after being tossed about by the pterodactyls!

• It's a possibility...

• I just watched this movie earlier. I don't know. But the movie was AWESOME

What Guys Said 10

• so back in 2001 they couldnt stop at the T-Rex, so they brought in the Spinosaurus. but i thought this was a good idea since i was kinda sick of the T-Rex always being the big bad villain in all dinosaur movies, shows and documentaries.

but now the Indominus Rex is running the show i see... interesting! i wonder what's next a Godzilla/T-Rex hybrid?

• Killer whales kille for sport and even fling their prize in by the air. There is video of them playing like catch with dead seals. Flipping them in the air with their tailes.

• It's been observed that cats kill for sport too so it's not unique to humans, however I haven't seen Jurassic world yet so I can't speak of specifics relating to the film.
    It can't do much else given it's situation though.

• Im thinking of going to watch this on Monday.
    Do you think its not worth it?
    @pyramid_princess?

• It's worth going to see, i was just a little disappointed. I thought they'd be more Dinosaur's and fight scenes in it lol If i hadn't of already been i would have come with you @strider90

• Doing something for sport actually exists Ina lot of animals not just humans

• It just makes me feel sexy.

• My friend. You have already answered your own question in the very last sentence of your post...

• Maybe he's just a genetically confused bastard?

• hehe... spoiling.

• You, made a creepy point there, I love it! xD
    Now you got me thinking about this, mindfucked :/