Girls, what would you do if you're in a hurry running or quickly fast walking to work and you see this cute toddler boy running to try to hug you?

• Awwwwww, he so cute, :3. I can't resist so I would gladly stop by and give him a hug quickly before rushing to work.
    65% (33)
  • As adorable as he is, I can still slightly resist and just wave hello to him on my way to work.
    35% (18)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll

24

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 23

• Forget work! I love kids! he's adorable! Someday I hope to have one just as cute as him 😍😫

• Where's the "I don't like kids" option?

• As long as he is coming towards me, I'll let him hug me. Don't want to get in trouble with the law!

• So so so cute. I hope his parent doesn't mind a stranger giving him a hug!

• I'm sucker for kids so I'd default stop

• Guess Im getting fired today

• Why would i hug a strange child, his parents would think I'm a creep

• I'd stop and hug him... look at him, how can you not hug him.

• He's so cute. Omg I'd definitely stop to hug him.

• I'd probably ignore the kid and then I'd keep it moving.

• Who cares! I'll still give him a hug and kiss if his parents are fine with it which I hope so

• I would smother him with my hugs.! LOL!

• He's too cute fuck work!^^

• *scream* someone save me!!! Ugh!!!

• Aaaawwww a give the baby a hug you don't know if he really might need one

• Screw work ! I'll still give him a hug ^-^

• I continue and ignore him.

• Sure hope his parents don't mind, will give him a hug and a kiss

• I would probably stop running, give him a hug, then ask where his parents are... Possibly even pick him up and start walking back in the direction we came, so that he's easier for his parent to find. Pretty much I would try and get him/her back to his/her parents.

• Yeah he's cute and all, but i wouldn't want to get mistaken for a kidnapper or a pedophile. He's jail bait, dont ever do it again before the police come to hug you with apair of handcuffs

• Okay the toddler comes first work can wait and where is his parents oh and can we go for ice cream and to the park and to buy a toy okay sorry I love kids and I work at a day care lol

• He is adorable! But I am a professional, so if I'm in a hurry for work, I do not want to be late. Sorry, kiddo.

• I'm more disturbed by the fact that this little boy's picture is being posted on such a public forum where perverts can browse through. Is this your child? You should know better. Is this someone else's child? You have no right.