When you think of Morocco, what first comes to mind?

Morocco!

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 14

What Guys Said 5

• Well where shall I begin?

Rabat
    Casablanca or al-dar al bida ( the White House) as they call it
    the French colonialism that unfortunately affected the people, their language and their culture.
    I also think about groups of people such as Berbers
    Beautiful civilization and architecture
    And Moroccan people who have an accent that no one understands lol, actually, even though my native language is Arabic but if I met a Moroccan person (whose native language is also Arabic) I would ask them to speak English in order to understand them.

And finally I think of @hollywoodglam :)

• Aw, thanks for the mention!! :)

• Really good to know. Levantine accent. The stuff im learning. I feel like an ignorant. I always like to hear about these things, so thanks.

• @hookingswan you're welcome :)

• Humphrey Bogart, Ingrid Bergman, Casablanca

• Sheep's head served on a plate, not going to lie it was pretty good!

• Marrakesh, camels, big juicy dates and spicy pots of lamb stew, TAGNIES! Spice markets and bartering, people trying to sell you shit you don't need!

• Yeah, I hate those market rats.

But I can't blame them.

• Nah, me neither, you just gotta keep politely walking and saying no, no, I don't even have donkey why would I want a whip for? lmao

• The Moors Muslims Maghrebs interacting with Spain in the past and Spain resisted Moorish control after a while.