What would you say if a kid said, 'My dad says dead people go to Hell. He's always right.'?

How would you explain to him his dad's wrong.. How?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 11

• I would first see if the young lad had an releigous beliefs and if yes they explain to him the heaven hell stuff and how he should strive to live the right life, and explain we all make mistakes throughout life, and we all fall short in the eyes of the lord but he is a caring and just god who gave his son jesus for our wordly sins

• Really nothing much you can do just talk to the kid
    about their being a Heaven and a Hell this is tough
    thing when it comes to a child and they start asking
    questions..

• ~Kill the dad, Kill his son, End is Lineage, Salt the earth.

• I'm not that kid's dad so I wouldn't do it.

• "Too bad I'm going to live forever"

Lol "hey kid, you know all people who drink water will die right? You dont drink water do you?"

• It depends on his belief

• I would say there is a heaven and a hell. Not every dead person go's to hell.

• Slap him with a bible.

• Joking but I would sit with him a explain the afterlife to him.

• Depends if you believe that hell even exists

• "you're daddy is full of bullshit, don't mention this to him now but just remember this as you get older, then do some research on your own about it all and be honest with yourself about how you feel" good luck little one!

• I would just tell them that there is no way to truly know. Everyone has their own beliefs and you should believe in what you feel is right. Beliefs are more an individual based thing than an overal consensus

What Girls Said 7

• There must be a Hell of a lot of people frying then. XD

I would ask does he know about Heaven. And if he does, what's the point of heaven being made if people always go to Hell?

• Tell the kid his dad wouldn't know for sure unless he's been dead before

• I'd say, " i would agree with your dad , but if i did then we'd both be wrong" lol

• Firstly- wtf is wrong with this kid's dad? :/

• He's not my kid. I wouldn't say anything.

• I wouldn't say anything.

• There is no way to truly know what happens when we die. If that is what the kid's parent wants their child to believe (but why does he want him to think he's going straight to Hell? To scare him so he'll behave or tell him he's doomed no matter what?) I would keep quiet. It's not my place.