Do you think im a slut?

It all started with this one guy i dated. We both loved eachother a lot and we were both eachothers first love.. After a few months we decided to take it a step further, we touched eachother everywhere, but we didn't have sex im still a virgin. After a year and few months we broke up and i changed. I dated his best friend to make him jealous then after that i started dating all guys that i know would use me and those guys were at my school and the same grade as me and ex boyfriend. I thought it would help me get over my ex ( i was still young) and obviously it didn't work. I dated i think like 17 guys in the same school as me but i haven't dated any one else. When i thought i was over my ex i decided to go out with this new guy i met online and i decided to do everything that i had done with my ex, unaware that they are best friends. That same night i found out they were friends i told him that we should stop whatever we were. Since then he called me a slut and told everyone on school about these things that i have done. Now all the boys in my grade calls me a slut and hates me.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're not a slut for dating how many ever boys. Do you feel like you learned a good lesson about good reasons to get into relationships?

I don't think there's such thing a "slut" anyway. There was a girl on here the other day and all she did was talk to guys before they called her a slut. Like how ridiculous is that? All she had to is say hi so and so and BAM. Total slut?

Don't ever let other people drag you down. Especially with such an arbitrary set of standards. You dated some guys. Nbd. Now you get to focus on school or yourself. Do what makes you happy :)

What Guys Said 10

• A slut has been called a woman who thinks and acts like a man. Only you know for sure but one thing is true. If a guy calls you a slut it is because he is pissed that you did not put out for him and they hate that you are not easy.

• He's a little kid don't worry about it if you say you aren't one then you aren't one unless you're someone who sleeps with a guy who has a girlfriend already which you didn't and now I see why women date older men because of little kids like them *assholes*

• How many did you actually fuck?

• U are not a slut just new to dating and realationships, yes u dated guys for wrong reason but put it behind u. Yes they will say shit about u but rise above that and dont feed into it with answers shit talking etc. Do u slow down and think instead of reacting. It will blow over with time, they will find someone else to pick on. Then after awhile find a guy u like and respect and start over

• u r not a slut... but he's a jerk since he was tellin everyone in school!

• One can't be a slut and a virgin at the same time. That is an oxymoron

• U are not a slut. First of all. U are a bitch I can tell u that. You were trying to make someone feel bad and hurt them. So u deserve to be called a slut. But ur not a slut

• I don't think it's possible to be both a virgin and a slut...

• unless you are sleeping with all of them or sucking their dicks then No you are not a slup

• If you're asking if you're one, you probably are one

What Girls Said 2

• Did you let all the others guys you dated touch you everywhere as well

• I think you need to work on your self worth and self esteem, is all.