Which ability would you rather have?

• Stop time
  • Fly

Most Helpful Girl

• Fly- i love freedom

What Girls Said 10

• Freeze time and go put things outta place.. Like in that movie Two of a Kind with John Travolta and Olivia Newton Jon. That part was funny where they moved the dessert table under the man so that it would catch him when he fell...

• stop time... then procrastination wouldn't exist!

• Hey you can think whatever you want think about me. LIKE I SAID YOU DON'T KNOW ME. PEOPLE love to accuse you of doing something and knowing its not true STOP POINTING FINGERS NEXT TIME YOU WANT TO ACCUSE ME OF SOMETHING HAVE SOMETHIKNG TO BACK IT UP!!

• Fly. There are so many things I want to see that I can't. With flying, I could.

• Stop time. It would be more fun. Flying would become boring after the novelty wore off lol

• I want to fly.

• Fly for sure.

• Why not both? -pouts-
    I want both!!!

• stop timee

• Flight! I've always loved flying and being able to see from different perspectives.

What Guys Said 11

• Stop time man I'd crush corrupt governments and get rich by emptying their pockets. Some of them would wake up in prisons..

• i wanna fly

• Are we ignoring the fact that there are numerous ways you'd die if you stopped time?

If we are, I'd take that one.

• Stop time, then I steal whatever I like.

• Stop time and you can sleep as long as you want get stuff done hell if you look at it from a theoretical point of view stopping time would stop gravity? Jump and you could fly , landing would 've tricky though

• stop time so I can age slower.

• Stop time sounds amazing

• Flying could be achieved with the progression of science. Stopping time is a one-time deal

• Of course I would want to stop time, I could profit much from it.

• Stop time. So my catch power phrase could be "Stop! Hammer Time"

• flying would be cool