What gender is more insecure?

What gender generally has more insecurities? / What gender generally shows their insecurities more?

• Guys / Guys
    7% (1)8% (1)7% (2)Vote
  • Guys / Girls
    20% (3)46% (6)32% (9)Vote
  • Girls / Guys
    40% (6)8% (1)25% (7)Vote
  • Girls / Girls
    33% (5)38% (5)36% (10)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|2

Most Helpful Girl

• My opinion:

I think it's balanced, but if I were to generalize... I think that women get more help than men with these issues so men have them longer.

0|3
    0|0
    • That sounds logical. Men arnt suppose to have insecurities, so they hide them and never get them worked on.

• Precisely. If they open up about them, they're demeaned... even among other men. While women have a kind of support system with each other, men seem to have this every man for himself mentality.

So he has to suffer in silence or expose himself to humiliation. I think that needs to stop.

• In my opinion this is true😊

What Girls Said 2

• I voted C but I honestly think it's pretty equal. Everyone is insecure about something. It naturally comes out. I think it's slightly more acceptable (and even expected) for a woman to be insecure but less so for men.

0|0
    0|0
  • I voted C because it's pretty equal.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Considering that insecurities are mostly irrational and that girls are more prone to irrational thinking, I'd say girls.

It's not a set-in-stone thing though. I went through plenty of insecurities as a guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys i think when younger they mature slower than girls

0|0
    0|1