Which type of man do you like best or find most appealing?

• The Artist:
    41% (26)
  • The Mechanic
    17% (11)
  • The Handyman
    23% (15)
  • The Tech Guru
    19% (12)
And you are? I'm a GirlGuys can not vote on this poll
You can group three together if you want! But which three?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• I've yet to meet either, but if I had to venture a guess, it'd probably be the artist or the mechanic. I'm a creative free spirit who wants to meet a similarly-minded man. The artist is eccentric and passionate like me (TOO eccentric and perpetually in la-la land would be a turn-off, however), and the mechanic seems like he'd be an intelligent and motivated individual.

My Dad is a Tech Guru, my brother is one, and I've met so many others both online (Forums, Steam, etc) and in person. I can tell that I *don't* see myself with that type. Too quiet, shy, monotone, lacking passion, and often even shallow or uninteresting in typical conversation.

What Girls Said 15

• I want someone who is passionate about something, thinks deep, and also has empathy to spare. So, I guess artist. But I also love smarts so tech guru.

I'm hesitant to pick The Artist though, because I'm not into people who are arrogant or snobish. And I'm kinda confused on the general artist guy's character.

I do appreciate the handy man though, my boyfriend can help out with so much stuff. And not only is it helpful, but it's an extension of his love.

• I consider Mechanic and Handyman seem the same. But Handyman because construction workers are a bit hot.

• Any kind of artist, but especially the classic visual arts artist would be crazy attractive to me since I'm doing arts myself and am very into contemporary arts.. also the thought of being a source of their inspiration..♡

• Ahh so hard... tbh I like all 😶 the te h guy because I find smartness attractive, handyman =cuz he can fix anything and their outfits are 😍, mechanics because they are down to earth and don't flaunt money plus they are a bit spontaneous, and artist because they are very descripted and are able to be poetic and woo me... but id pick artist, mechanic, and tech guru

• The one who's the most kindest of all men :P

• The Mechanic

• artist! or others are fine too

• Do you mind if I ask why?

• Ha-ha me too! I kind of thought girls were less into artists.

• really? hmm so you're an artist?:O

• Good with his hands is like the biggest turn on for me. Hearing a man talk about building houses or whatever, it's like, "down, girl."

• Handyman...

• The artist. The others are alright too.

• I love the mechanic and the handyman.

• tech guru most likely i like the nerdy ones

• The artist because how cute would it be to have a guy sing a song to you or make a drawing of you 😊

• Handyman for sure

• Dang, can you roll up all in one? No?

Dang.

Ok, I pick the Handyman (but honestly all of these are good). I'm an artist and am not good at fixing things. I would like my guy to be handy; fix things when they are broken and build things, like a carpenter would be awesome!

• You can group three together!

• I suppose, I'm an artist too but wouldn't you compete with each other?

• Oh no, I am not really competitive. Plus, I work in different fields of art (painter, writer and musician - classical), so if for some reason my guy feels that competitiveness, I would just focus on another area. :)

I would want to encourage each other and make our pieces better. Could be the muse I've been searching for! And vice versa.