Do you believe in true love?

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Girl

• I voted yes, but I think don't true love like Disney depicts it truly exists, yes it can happen, but a relationship shouldn't be based solely off of physical attraction.

• yeah I agree, and disney and movies portray love horribly

• Thanks for MHO!

What Guys Said 19

• Yes I do but never had it

• I hope its exists. Without love of some kind all of this (life) doesn't seem worth the pain and trouble.

• I don't believe in true love. I KNOW in true love. I've done it.

• Me too, but I lnow it os still fragile and needs a little work all the time.

• I'm a little surprise I don't? I just feel like love exist and is good to have, but its not nearly enough to make a relationship work and last.

• Yes, if both persons work on things, really hard to say if true love exist :D :p

• I do but it takes time to get to that stage.

For me I don't know sometimes what I would do without my Hannah by my side and she most def my true love because i can't go 5 mins without seeing her face in my mind (i am a bit of a soppy romantic)

• Yes I do...

• Of course. When a crispy bacon enters my mouth... that's true love.

• I try to...

• No, women cured me of that delusion.

• The word love has a lot of different meanings to different people, and quite a few people believe in it so for them it does exist.

• Of course I do. What kind of GAG user would I be if I didn't?

• I don't believe in true love

• Sure, I was in love before 😊

• Shrek? Just like it...

• I believe two people meet that are good enough then the settle because living alone is hard.

• to be honest, love is love

• No, i believe every love is fake.

• True love is an ideal image that leads to cortisol release and addiction to it.

What Girls Said 10

• not any more

its more hurt n hurt n hurt n hurt n hurt

people be with you until something better turns up' they suck the life out of you... years on years on years again again again again. and they let you die inside because of their twisted. now they in the sunset with someone else. and you are left to even try n make it everyday that comes.

• yes... people always says that girls are chasing money. tbh, I thought about that too, not chasing the rich guy, but try to find an older guy who has better pay for financial stability...

until I've met my current boyfriend. he has definitely opposite of those lists that I've had in mind for a potential partner, he is just, makes me happier in life. I think it's a true love, there's nothing more accept love him the way he is

• I do! I'm a hopeless romantic lol

• Yes I do 😊

• yes because I'm in love with love <3

• Lol I'm going to be a bit bitter and , say no I don't believe in true love

• Of course I do ad hopefully I'll find it one day :) <3

• Yes I do...

• Yes, I do believe in true love :)

• Yes I do :)