Girls, How would you react to a guy pointing out your cameltoe?

So you walk past a random guy at the mall and he mentions how visible your cameltoe is in your jeans. Do you ignore him, slap him, thank him for pointing it out to you, or what?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I would appreciate his honesty and take the comment as it is. I'm not dumb enough to go around cussing people for simply pointing something out.

• I was working at McDonalds, and a customer just bluntly pointed out that I had a booger showing. Lol. I was shocked by that, but appreciated his honesty and fixed it.

• Precisely. I am honest myself so maybe this is why it doesn't bother me? I don't know haha. I find honesty refreshing.

What Girls Said 12

• I would ignore but I would be offended because that's disrespectful.

• cuss him out and tell him he's ugly

• What if it was Tom Cruise?

• he's not attractive to me at all. tom cruise may have been kinda cute 15-20 years ago but not anymore lol

• I'd ignore him and keep walking but hurry to a bathroom to check if he was right

• That's my micropenis. I'm a hermaphrodite.

• I'd tell him to fuck himself with a bat wrapped in sand paper.

• I'd be more focused on my embarrassment about my visible camel toe.

• I would point at his crotch and say OMG a di**

• Interesting... very interesting...

• I'd program be embarrassed

• Well I have never had one with jeans on but I'd be embarrassed but at the same time is screw face him for looking

• I even look sometimes O. o

• Yeah I mean every one does even myself like for example a cute guy has on basketball shorts I look but just not call it out out loud like he could start walking with her and let her know

• Tell him his opinion is irrelevant to me and that he is an ugly little shit

• Turn red in embarassment then glare at him as I blurt out a litany of vulgarity

• Why the fuck would I care? I'm sure its a vagina well that's what my mom tells me.

• Probably more like a mutant monster. Devouring everything in site 😳😱

• Rude.

• I am sorry. I apologize. 😔😞😔