How sexy is she? Rate 1-10?

How sexy is she? Rate 1-10?

what do you think about each picture?
1.
2.
3.
4.

Most Helpful Guy

• 6.5... body is 8/10... face is 4/10... I think her face looks better in some pics then others, so if she's trying to figure out how to get the best pics... I would figure out how to do poses that accentuate it in the right light.

I don't mind nose rings like that, however you can't actually tell its a nose ring in most of the pics, it just looks like her nose is weird looking which doesn't look good, if the shots were closer up or in higher quality it might look better.

I think as another female poster said she has abit of a masculine look in the face, its not overwhelming, I don't think she's ugly, just not overly attractive in the face, I think her dimples when she smiles is kinda whats making it seem abit masculine.

I think the first picture is very nice, I like it and she seems more feminine in it. I like sideboob aswell. I like pink lipstick, youthful appearance.

Second picture her face looks the worst but I like everything else, the whole t-shirt pulled down makes me think, what is she not wearing anything else? which is a sexy thought.

Third pic is sexy I guess but in a bland way in my opinion, smile isn't as bad as 2nd and 4th pic.

4th pic, i dont know 100% what it is maby she's to tanned, bathing suit doesn't suit her, maby to much hair covering her face, the way she's smiling all your seeing is her 2 front teeth making it seems like she's maby slightly buck-toothed?

Sorry for being so critical, I hope she doesn't read this, I"m guessing this isn't her posting it but maby it is.

I still think she's better looking then a lot of girls, there is a lot of good looking girls out there, but there is way more bad looking, ugly, over-weight girls... at least she's not in that group. I bet 9/10 people saying she looks ugly probably wouldn't fair much better if a couple of their pics were put up, mine included!

If I knew her IRL I would probably go out with her, she's skinny and not ugly, thats the minimum for my standards lol.. and personality can make up for a lot.

What Girls Said 20

• Face wise she's ok.

It's the poses and trampiness of the photos that makes her qualify as sexy.

To me, she's not out of the ordinary.
    Pretty much a plain Jane

• how do poses alone make someone look sexy?

• it takes more than sexy poses to make someone look sexy

• Yes which is why I am saying her posing is misleading. If anyone finds her sexy it's because she is very suggestive in her photos. Her physical looks is plain or ordinary so to speak.

• What's going on in the 3rd pic? It's confusing me.

The top half looks like she's cheesin' for her 8th grade yearbook photo.

Then the bottom half is like "JUST KIDDING. HERE'S MY COOCHIE."

• Sexiness level from 0 to 10?

I'd say she's not sexy in the least... ad least not to me.
    NOT to ME.

- I'm not speaking for anyone else...

• I don't find her sexy or unsexy, she just looks like another girl wearing skimpy clothes and doing provocative poses to get the attention of a man. That's what it looks like.

• She's average. She reminds me of Bruno.

• She's quite sexy, yeah.

• I'd honestly give her a solid 2 even though I'm not much better, but you never know, maybe she has a sexy personality.

• meh. she has a good body by basic standards but she has no ass or boobs (not that she necessarily needs them). i'm not a fan of her face though, it's just off to me.

• 7? Her body is great, although I know guys like more curves. I think she has an amazing figure, but her face is a bit too masculine for me to find her extremely sexy

• Umm 6/10..

• She looks like an average girl gone creepy while trying to be sexy

• I give her a 6/10

• 3/10. Not very.

• She's pretty I guess but her mouth is IRKY.

• Not sexy at all 0

• Um this is a dude.

• no it isn't

• It's the facial structure, the shadowing around the mouth, and the feathering/makeup of the face
      It is all the things you see when a transvestite is trying to cover up their male traits.

• well she's not

• She looks like a serial killer

• She's ok. I want her Ninja Turtles shirt.

• I rate her 5.5/10

• six out of ten...

What Guys Said 35

• As a major browser of dating profiles, I can tell you my thoughts on these pictures. I see similar pictures all the time on dating profiles that I browse and honestly, I probably would have skipped yours without even checking your personality. Here's why:

Picture 1: Very beautiful. Celebrity quality beauty, but obviously posed with a professional photography, makeup etc. That picture would draw me in, assuming it was the main profile picture.

Picture 2: You've done two, maybe three, things right in this picture. One: you have a TMNT tee-shirt on. As a geek, that's frickin' hot. Second, you are barefoot, and I have a thing for feet. Third, you are hiding most of your feet, making me even more interested because there is mystery now.

Now, onto the bad. First, I can see your nippes, and basically your breasts through that shirt. No mystery there. Plus, the pose is slutty. Some guys lke slutty. I don't. I don't want to see pics of you in your underwear unless we've had sex.

One more thing about picture 2. Your bed looks really comfortable. It looks like a really thick pillowtop. Can I just come and take a nap on it? :p

Picture 3: Ugh. So incredibly slutty that I would have clicked off your dating profile immediately. This picture looks like your inviting me into your panties, and since I don't know you, that's a little weird. Especially since you're not just inviting me - but essentially the whole internets.

Picture 4: You have a nice body (and a beautiful face) but now the mystery is gone. I've seen 85% of your body now and there is no reason to stick around on this dating profile. There is no mystery. Post a half a dozen pics of you in normal clothes with a great smile and I'd be interested. As it is, based on these pics, you're too slutty for me.

Sorry if I sound harsh. I'm not trying to be. I do think you are very pretty and I'm sure you're very nice. I'm just trying to tell you objectively! :)

• Oh, I just realized this was posted by a dude. What gives? Did you have an operation?

• 10/10 for that ninja turtles shirt.

• Kind of looks like a tranny to be honest

• I see some people giving really low ratings and I get puzzled, here is my DUBIOUS criteria:
    0-2 extremely fat and ugly
    3-4 fat and ugly
    5-6 fat with normal looking face
    7-8 normal body/slim with normal looking/Kind/sweet face
    9-10 curvy body with great looking/kind face

I just don't see her below 6 like some people are giving, but that's none of my business

It's a 7 to me

• I would give her a 6. She is not overly sexy, but what I like is that she is a little mysterious.

• mysterious in what way?

• Eeesh> NOT sexy at all. I don't find anything about her remotely attractive. And I searched for something.

• what about them panties in the 3rd picture?

• I wasn't brainwashed at all

• Have you not watched pornography?

• Dude, that's my fucking daughter!

• 4.5/10 )))

• 10 - 9 = 1 - 1 = 0 😀

• 0/10 she looks like she's just been through chemotherapy.

• the nose piercing is irksome. i dont know why decent looking girls do that to their faces honestly. It almost always makes them look less attractive. But i guess they think its "cool" so who am i to judge -_-

• 8/10. She's cute like one of my exes. :).

• I dont find her to be that sexy... Super skinny is a little unattractive.. Id say 5/10. PURELY on looks.

• She definitely looks something

• at best 4...

• My kinda of girl she like the Ninja Turtles, I give her a 10+ lol.

• 1 out of 10. Very not my type.

• I'm about 90% sure it's a transsexual facial structure and something about her stomach is very masculine like a slim guy

• 6/10 for all

• She's a guy

• I don't like the nose ring. I don't even know what to rate her now.

• Ehm. Not my kind... 3.5/10 tbh

• 4... MAAAAYYYYBE a 5?

• 3/10... not attractive to me;even iritating

• 6/10 the face is my main issue

• 6/10 atmost. She doesn't look much appealing to me tbh.

• She is cute, but to skinny for me

• eh she's alright

• 8.5/10 for her

• 10 owt of 10 love lee

• More from Guys
    5