Job decisions ! help?

Are you ok with the career choice you chose? what led you to this decision

The thing is I wanted to become I psychiatrist but I find myself not being able to pass chemistry and I moved form my food and nutrition class to chem and it cost me my honour role status so right now I'm lost. opinions? my mom says maybe its not what I am supposed to do and I am switching back to food and nutrition to become a chef.

Most Helpful Girl

• I babysit and work at starbucks!
    You might have to be 16 to actually work there idk? But one of my local starbucks let me work even though i'm a year younger. You can at least ask or try out for the job if you want one at a cafe or coffee shop or something, I don't see why not unless they have some kind of policy or if its illegal to let someone work under the age of 16? Probs not the case though.
    I'm super happy with it haha! I get free starbucks sometimes i've tried almost every recipe they have, and I love meeting people and its happy to know that my good attitude and jokes can make someone's day, i've been told before by people that I made their day, and they make mine lol.
    Babysitting? Great too! I've been doing it since 13 and I love kids and I get paid a lot for it, obviously the ammount is different for each person but the most i've bee paid is 20 DOLLARS AN HOUR!! Most adults get paid somewhere between 7-10 dollars an hour so its great.
    If you want a job, especially at your age, you should do babysitting or a job at a local shop or something. :) Good luck.

What Guys Said 4

• I have several degrees. 1 bachelors in Psycology, 1 in Business Administration, and over 12 Associates Degrees, im going back to school for CCNA. At my age, I have discovered to just follow you passions rather than following the money trail. So think about your passions and what you truly love doing with your life. Then you can make an informed career path.

• You can always become a psychologist. A lot of psychiatrists are unhappy with their jobs because they feel like they're being choked by the pharmaceutical industry, and it's true. The push for anti-depressants is crazy.

• I am a student and I am planning to major in Financial Mathematics and work in some investment banks. Seems very good now.

• it's what i'm good at and its my passion.

What Girls Said 1

• Yup..
    It just kinda happened.
    One day I was just like, Eureka!

• so do you like it? do you wish you had done something else?

• I haven't started yet.
      I'm studying it in college.
      I didn't know what I wanted to do until I was 20.
      I'm happy with my choice and it's the first time I've ever really wanted to do something and loved learning about it.