Do you agree that N's are smarter than S's ---MBTI personality types?

• Yes, I agree that N's are smarter than S's.
  • No, I disagree.
  • What are MBTI personality types?
  • I don't know/See poll results.

Most Helpful Guy

• I read the article, but I'm blowing the whistle. All humans can act in all modes / temperaments. The MBTI is only about the temperament you are most *comfortable* with being, the majority of the time.

I've met many many sensates who can swing intuitive when a moment of careful thought and reasoning was necessary. I'm an N, and as flattering as the article would be towards my own type, I don't think the author fully understands the nature of temperament itself just yet. Also, he actually listed Buddha? wtf... the guy's name was Sidhartha Gautama :P

What Guys Said 9

• 1. Each have their own advantages and disadvantages
    2. Even if history shows that N's are more successful it doesn't mean that they are superior - I'm an 'N' myself aka Intutive
    3. A balance always helps between both
    4. I disagree with someone or some organization or some authority placing a thumb rule on such things which proves that they are fixated on their opinions leaving no scope for improvement :)

• I vote E : I am highly skeptical of MBTI.

• Why? : )

• Aren't you a teacher?

• Yes, I am a teacher.

• Personality type has nothing to do with intelligence. IQ has a far greater determination of personal success and intelligence than what your cognitive process "type" does.

• I think ur dog is the smartest

• Haha, why?

• Oh, hahaha! : D

• Glad i made u laugh. Have a great nite

• Personality type has nothing to do with intelligence, just look at history some of the smartest men and women of their time, were from all different personality types, backgrounds, races, countries etc.

• I have no idea what you are talking about to be honest.

• I don't know ISTJs have some pretty smart people in the list.

• mbti is nonsense.

• No I think if anything Ss are smarter. And you shouldn't listen to anything that page says, it's all rubbish, you can see that as soon as you open it because of what it says about Einstein. Einstein did not have an IQ of 205, IQ tests hadn't been invented yet when he was alive but they say he would probably have scored around 160 if they did

What Girls Said 2

• nahh.. I don't think it has to do with intelligence..
    I'm consistently an ENFP/INFP - which i guess is the kinda ditsy one... eh. maybe it's true in that sense xD

• MBTI has nothing to do with IQ. Some types are more craving to know more and aspire to be smarter but IQ is more about genes and your own development than MBTI.