Why do people tend to laugh a lot when they're high?

I was at walmart earlier and this guy I know from my old school asked did he know me. I said yeah didn't we have Spanish class together. He said yeah and we both said bye. After I walked away, I heard him and the guy he was with laughing. I didn't say anything funny nor was I weird. I just guessed they were high and were not in their right mind.

21

Most Helpful Guy

• well, first off when your high anything can be funny for some reason.
    secondly, they could just be assholes..

• I guess it was the way I talks since I have a soft voice. And in the parking lot they drove by my car and waved. Weird...

• who knows.. just forget it. you could think up a million different reasons why they laughed and it won't make a difference

Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 2

• because everything becomes so damn funny!

• Are you serious?

• yeah... like stupid inside jokes and other random comments just seem hilarious

• It's because when you're high everything is hilariously funny

• But I didn't say anything funny.

• You didn't have to, not if they were high. Lots of things make me laugh when I'm high that wouldn't normally. :)