What religion do you believe in?

What religion do you believe in?

• Christianity
  • Islam
  • Judaism
  • Hinduism
  • Buddhism
  • atheism
  • Other

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh my god, "atheism" being there legitimately made me laugh out loud.

Top fucking kek, thank you for putting that there because you're gonna piss off all the fedora tippers, now. Though their entire lives essentially revolve around being pissed off, so it's nothing new for them.

What Guys Said 11

• I'm still figuring out what I am. I'm not an atheist but I don't follow any kind of organised religion either.

• Atheism is not a religion and neither is buddhism.

• I'm kinda whatever. Believe in what you believe in, but don't shove hate down my throat and anyone elses cause Im pretty sure you're God doesn't want you hurting others.

• I'm forced to point out that atheism isn't a religion. Although maybe to some people, it is. I think it's obvious that no religion can be 100% right.

• Atheism is not a religion.

• I am irreligious. I believe in spirituality. I believe in God. I do not believe that God has to be praised. I believe God wants me to do what is good and right.

• I am an arabian muslim

• I don't believe in any of them.

• Don't trust any religion & also don't believe any religion.

• I'm Jewish. Bring on the hate

• "Athiesm", though it's not a religion

What Girls Said 5

• No religion.

• I believe in Christianity but I'm not religious. Religions are man made concepts.

• You do know Christianity is a religion. It came from Judaism, another religion

• @KidInk4

I believe in God but I don't believe in man made rituals. So I am forced to identify under Christianity. Beliefs are what you make of them. I happen to find my peace and happiness under principles of Christianity but I don't go to church religiously or believe that everything in the Bible should be taken literally. I hope this clears my viewpoint up.

• I am a christian, although some would consider me New Age because I don't believe everything that I am told.

• Take the bible and all that with a grain of salt. Yeah, i do too, I'm Jewish but, at the same time, you have to sort of take them with a grain of salt

• My religion is Christianity manly because I been knowing it my entire life

• Atheism is a religion only if bald is a hair color.