What is true beauty in your eyes?

What is true beauty to you?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 12

• True beauty?
    There are many who objects to the whatever standard of beauty mankind has set but I've yet to find someone who objects to the beauty of space.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PaUeyDLMd7s

• Yeah clouds of gas and rock are pretty, I prefer the constellations myself though, more history behind them.

• @Phoenix98
      A new Earth?
      The Universe is far too big for it to not happen lol
      www.nasa.gov/.../nasas-kepler-discovers-first-earth-size-planet-in-the-habitable-zone-of-another-star

Suns?
      oh our suns is just a little gassy thing in this universe of ours lol
      A little thing , but it'll last , that's why we exist in the first place instead of being swallowed before dinosaurs even have a chance to go extinct eh.

• -shakes head and chuckles-

• In a few words: sweetness, honesty, a nice smile.
    All the rest helps, but those are essential :D

• Showing altruistic love and compassion for other living things.

• Someone who looks after her body (healthiness)
    and someone who has a great personality

• Trust with a mix of affection amd sprinkle some sexual tension then add a teaspoon of communication and there you have it.

• That is a medium to long and somewhat complicated answer lol.

• Looking at cooking oil in which french fries of McDonalds are made, is true beauty

• When you look at a baby animal or baby anything and its eating food that's so beautiful.

• I like looking at flowers...

• Phi or 1.61803399

• beauty lies in the eyes of beholder all that i can say :)

• True beauty, I see girls as beautiful thing in the world that is true beauty to me.

What Girls Said 5

• True beauty is begin happy with yourself even when there's no one around. Put on make up and doing your hair and dressing up for no reason but to express yourself alone and not for anyone else. True beauty its when you learn to laugh at your mistake and try to fix them one step at a time. True beauty is when accept the past and you let go of the things that hurt. True beauty is when you see your natural face and you realize that it so special because its the gift your parents gave you. When, you can learn that the past does not define you nor is the clothes you wear or who you were yesterday but the actions of today, that I believe is truly special and deserves to be recognize as true beauty!

• Someone who's genuine kind and has a heart full of riches😊

• Inside- kind hearted and compassionate
    Outside- no make up , no modifications but yet still good looking

• Something that grabs my attention.

• Personally