Why can't I handle problems of my life? why do I almost get fever by the problems of my life?

like everyone has to face some problems in life. n for me troubles n problems always follow me. i try to run away from them instead of fighting them. i get sick, cold n almost have fever n i just like to cuddle in bed n sleep for the whole day with closed door n windows. am i timid, coward, intimidated? what should i do to face them?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need to reprogramme yourself to acknowledge and work with the emotions of fear and anxiety, and see them as a positive thing, as an opportunity for growth; rather than something to shy away from. You probably need wholesale change as well, to be fair, as you seem to be getting quite sick. What's your diet and lifestyle like? Those who have huge emotional swings often try and blot out the emotional pain and discomfort with alcohol, drugs, refined sugar (say in the form of chocolate), cigarettes, *over indulgence* in sex, porn, masturbation, overly fatty, professed, refined, shit food.

There's no way justice can be done to a issue as complicated as this, but it seems like you're heading towards 'rock bottom', like you're psyche is screaming at you to *wake up*.

What do you need to do? You may have deviated a long way from where you dream yourself to be. That's why you need to take it one step at a time, face the issue that is most pressing *now*. You certainly won't be able to reverse say, 10 years of bad habits, in one fell swoop. What is the thing you are most trying to avoid *now*? Do it. Keep following this process, and don't rest on your laurels.

You probably need some creative outlet that inspires you and keeps you positive. Something wholesome that is not a form of escape, but is complementary to your long term vision. For me it's internal martial arts, as I want to be physically fit and have an interest in the esoteric aspects. For other people it might be music, dancing, working out, etc.

Some self help books may help too. Check amazon for books with good reviews. Osho's book, Courage springs to mind, particularly because of its title. Whatever works for you.

What Girls Said 1

• You got no goals in life. Figure them out. Write them on a piece of paper.

What Guys Said 2

• sp.yimg.com/.../th

Just gotta face them and take it one day at a time.

• One day, you'll have to face the problems, there are problems you can't run away from