Have you dated/been in a relationship with more than one person with a certain name? Was it awkward at first and how did you move past it?

Some names are very common. What happens if you end a relationship or stop going out with someone you were seeing for a while, then meet another person you like with the same name right after or after going out with a couple other people? Isn't it ever a little weird for you? How do you get over that bit of awkwardness?

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope but you know what would be funny if a jack and Jill dated, you know because of jack and Jill went up the hill.

What Guys Said 2

• I never have, but I do think it would be very strange.

• lol yeah I was dating a Wei Wei and then I meet another Wei Wei who I really liked. So I broke up with the current Wei Wei for her. It's not that weird, it's just a name. I never found myself saying her name and thinking of my ex.

What Girls Said 1

• haha it hasn't happened to me yet