What are the changes you under go when You Are Drunk?

We all know that Alcohol can influence our actions, so I felt like listing a few of them here to see if you can recognize yourself in one of them :)

• I can still think Logical, but I can't bring out a single understandable word...
    12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • I feel like a zombie shot in the leg, I can't move properly and might need some help
    12% (1)0% (0)6% (1)Vote
  • I get all touchy, I'm hanging over my friends like I'm their jacket
    38% (3)25% (2)31% (5)Vote
  • I get verbally agressive or just very emotional
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • I get verbally stronger and feel more relaxed and confident #TheTalker
    0% (0)38% (3)19% (3)Vote
  • I feel like passing out... or I just throw up and feel 'healed' again
    12% (1)12% (1)12% (2)Vote
  • I'm not a drinker... I'm the Guardian Angel for my friends who DO drink #SelfControl
    26% (2)13% (1)20% (3)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Girl

• I say things that make sense to me but nobody else. I never get aggressive, just happy and more confident. My co-ordination goes to hell though

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• I can think sober thoughts but stuff weirdly just doesn't come out that way 😄 I get really happy, bright fun and confident and to be honest I'm glad I get happy but I'd never use it as a mechanism

0|0
    0|0
  • smile more, warm, relaxed, less tense, a mix of quiet and chatty

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• When I get drunk it's like my eyes are lagging behind. If I look around quickly, vision gets blurry. Reportedly, my voice is a lot deeper and I am much more prone to burst out a song out of nowhere.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get so loud, but I stay nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can think fine but the world spins and I keep falling over and if I'm really drunk then puking too

0|0
    0|0