What is life like for you?

Most Helpful Girl

• it has been very adventurous, and very challenging at times. Moved few times around the globe before I finally decided where I want to sat for good. This year of my life has been a full of new beginning, serious decisions, and realisations, I think I am finally growing up :) I have been very lucky to see places around the world, experience new cultures, and have the opportunity to lead my dream career. Love my life.

• thank you :) stay* for good I think I meant

What Guys Said 5

• Unpredictable
    a highway, you drive, and sometimes you come across obstacles that you need to cross to drive further...
    If you crash... just repair and continue...
    Always keep driving...

• It has been great thus far. I think I will be one of those people on their deathbed that say I had a good life.

• Full of work and fun to balance out, I don't like sitting around, anyway, so I am exactly at where I need to be.

• Painfully uneventful.

• Well I have my problems such as being only a high school graduate still at 26. I'm almost there though, I will soon be a college grad. I'm currently trying to beat an addiction to a strip club. And some other minor things but it's not as bad as being told you have lung cancer from smoking and that it has spread throughout the rest of your body so there's no point in trying to treat it. My cousin has 6 months to live

What Girls Said 4

• My life is absolute bonkers right now aha, so much stress and problems arising, absolutely thankful that i have a supportive boyfriend :D But yeah life is just full of ups and downs and surprising but sometimes scary surprises are just around the corner sometimes -.-

• I really can't complain:)

• it's been good so far

• Sweet sour and bitter. Everyone have ups and down in their life