Is it possible to believe in segregation without being a racist?

See, i'm not racist but I think segregation is the best option for us. Then white people wouldn't have to keep killing us off. Bi-racial people could be able to choose a side. If you think about it, it's actually more safe and it could change a lot.

Most Helpful Guy

• Haaaaaaaa
    That's ridiculous and racist

What Girls Said 3

• That would imply ad encourage the idea that the races are fundementaly so different that we can't even live together. That would mean there's something deeper than skin color dividing us.

I don't think that's true at all. Do you?

• OMG NOO!!
    My bestest friend in the entire universe of best friends is a black girl and I would die without my BabyBop D:

But besides that, it's stupid. You can ache for it all you want but that doesn't mean it will happen :D

• No way, some of my best friends are black or bi-racial... when segregation was in place it wasn't 'more safe' at all... wouldn't have to keep killing you off? Wtf?

What Guys Said 7

• No it's not. Racial segregation is inherently racist.

• Segregated prisons are fine.

But on the outside? I just can't see a reason why.

• no not really.

• You idiot.
    Seriously, supress that thought right away

• Segregation is said to be separate but equal but it was never equal. It literally is all about white supremacy and you are a fucking idiot for thinking it's possible.
      and bi-racial people wouldn't get to choose sides. we would be condemned everywhere we go for not being black/white enough.

• This is not a very viable option.

• If you look at the murder statistics, it isn't white people that are killing you. But yeah, I would be happy with segragation.

• White people are the serial killers.. and the pedophiles..
      y'know maybe you're right :)

• Yea, they are. And blacks in US commit most of the murder, juts over 50% but yet they are only13% of the population. Fortunatley, they kill other blacks 90% of the time. Blacks kill more whites than whites kill blacks by a large ratio. And black guys abandon their families in droves. 72% of black kids are born to single moms. It is epidemic.

Gotta go, real life is calling.

• Segregation was only a bad thing because they treated blacks horribly. Gave them bad buses, brown or very low water fountains etc... Separate but equal became separate and atrocious