(Quiz) What is your personality like based on what you love?

http://www.buzzfeed.com/vikky/can-we-guess-your-personality-based-on-what-you-lo-y65c#.arombqv3X

You got: Dreamer
You’d sacrifice yourself for something or someone you believe in. You constantly search for value in life and you are highly intuitive about people. You’re creative, smart, open-minded and you always look on the bright side of life.
(Quiz) What is your personality like based on what you love?

0|0
10|14

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• You got: Introvert
    Listening to music, having a relaxing bath, enjoying the rainy day from your couch while drinking a hot chocolate — all of this sounds like heaven to you, right? You’re likely to avoid people who seem to be in a bad mood because you don’t want to deal with it. You’re not shy, you just love being alone and staying at home.

This is me, damn! 😱 I also like to go out (if I have with who, but this doesn't happen), but this is so accurate! 😱

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 13

• Can We Guess Your Personality Based On What You Love The Most?

You got: Rebellious
    It doesn’t mean you’re an anarchist, it just means that you believe in your ideals and you follow your dreams. You fight for what you think is right. You’re big-hearted, generous, free-spirited, and you believe that peace will come one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Advocate
    You find it easy to make connections with others. You’re an optimist and you hate judgmental, intolerant people. You’re always ready to help, you know how to deal with a difficult situation, and you’re not afraid to fail, because you know that things can always get better.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Leader
    Ambitious and honest, you’re also the king or queen of organization. You’re strong and smart, you work better under pressure and you’re not afraid to say “no” when you don’t agree with someone or something. You have faith in yourself and people admire you

1|0
    0|0
  • Do you listen to Lana?

It doesn’t mean you’re an anarchist, it just means that you believe in your ideals and you follow your dreams. You fight for what you think is right. You’re big-hearted, generous, free-spirited, and you believe that peace will come one day.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...ed-5705-1433959198-2.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • You got: Leader
    Ambitious and honest, you’re also the king or queen of organization. You’re strong and smart, you work better under pressure and you’re not afraid to say “no” when you don’t agree with someone or something. You have faith in yourself and people admire you

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Dreamer
    You’d sacrifice yourself for something or someone you believe in. You constatly search for value in life and you are highly intuitive about people. You’re creative, smart, open-minded and you always look on the bright side of life.

Hahahahaha

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: Rebellious

1|0
    0|0
  • Rebellious

I'm too old to rebel:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrIoVX0IZfw

1|0
    0|0
  • I got extrovert, which isn't completely true lol.. Reflective of this test

1|0
    0|0

0|0
    0|0
  • Any answer that isn't "hate-filled maniac" would be wrong.

1|0
    0|0
  • You got: bada$$ mofo.
    The maffuccin dawg who fuqs chit up. born to rebel, charming and daring. you slay ze poon daily. mad props bruh.

1|0
    0|0
    It doesn’t mean you’re an anarchist, it just means that you believe in your ideals and you follow your dreams. You fight for what you think is right. You’re big-hearted, generous, free-spirited, and you believe that peace will come one day

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Leader
    Ambitious and honest, you’re also the king or queen of organization. You’re strong and smart, you work better under pressure and you’re not afraid to say “no” when you don’t agree with someone or something. You have faith in yourself and people admire you.

s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-10312-1433958192-8.gif

I don't know how accurate it is, but I like the gif :D

1|0
    0|0
    Listening to music, having a relaxing bath, enjoying the rainy day from your couch while drinking a hot chocolate — all of this sounds like heaven to you, right? You’re likely to avoid people who seem to be in a bad mood because you don’t want to deal with it. You’re not shy, you just love being alone and staying at home.
    s3-ak.buzzfeed.com/.../...d-11191-1433959411-6.gif

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0

hmm interesting..

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0
  • I got:

1|0
    0|0
  • Leader

Ambitious and honest, you’re also the king or queen of organization. You’re strong and smart, you work better under pressure and you’re not afraid to say “no” when you don’t agree with someone or something. You have faith in yourself and people admire you.

1|0
    0|0
  • I got introvert... Not what I was expecting. I enjoy being by myself sometimes but I'm still more of an extrovert.

1|0
    0|0

1|0
    0|0