Does anyone else fart when nervous?

I broke down and this guy stopped and helped to repair my car. He was a really nice guy but he farted when he bent down to look under the hood. He nearly died of embarrassment but I couldn't stop laughing. He laughed it off in the end but he said that he sometimes farts when nervous. I had to admit that I do that too. Does anyone else?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 5

• You got: Advocate
    You find it easy to make connections with others. You’re an optimist and you hate judgmental, intolerant people. You’re always ready to help, you know how to deal with a difficult situation, and you’re not afraid to fail, because you know that things can always get better.

• Sorry I gave wrong answer - Yes I do fart when I am nervous

• I've known of this that people fart when nervous but I haven't actively noticed anyone do it and I don't when nervous :)

• Hahaha no but I heard about this

• Lol what the fuck?

• Like a trooper!

• Are they loud? Do they smell? Or are they those little puffs ones that hiss as they come out?

• Depends, they rarely smell and sometimes they're silent and sometimes they're loud.

What Girls Said 3

• I don't, but I don't think it's weird at all.

• haha.. poor guy.. well i dont..

• I would have laughed too