How to deal with a pedophile hanging out in buses?

The police are completely inept - so that's a no...

He hangs out in buses because kids go to school in them - we don't have school buses, but just all people buses...

This old guy will stand behind a kid and repeatedly press himself on the kid - more times I've seen this happen - and the kid would be confused and wonder why someone would be doing this since there's so much space in the bus left.
The guy is definitely a pedophile.

I didn't follow him so I don't know what other things he might be doing. But I bet it only gets worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh god that's terrible! I think the best way is to have an alert sent out to all busdrivers with a description af the man and tell them to call the authorities/throw him out if they see him.

• Best answer yet... Makes sense...

• @Asker exactlyy

• Thank you for mho :)

What Guys Said 14

• That's a tough one, I think the most important thing to do is tell all the kids to stay away from him because he's a very dangerous man and keep an out for each other.

• Most buses have cameras do they not? I would think a bus would be pretty safe and if the creep does anything there will be plenty of evidence. Not much you can do really. Best left to the cops... but keep complaining. When the paper gets high enough they have to respond.

• No... no buses have cameras. O. o

• Damn. Too bad. They do where I live. But i still think you cannot take things into your own hands. You might end up being the one going to jail. Best you try to leave it to the cops.

• Oh my goodness... if the police can't deal than the only things I could think about are:
    1) Keep your kids temporarily away from the bus.
    2) Accompany them to school... best in a larger group of students and parents.

• What happened? Did you see it happening?

• Is he a proven molester though?

• Confront him about it

• Can you prove he's actually dangerous?

• Invest in some secret agent like clothing, obtain a briefcase, document his movements/behavior on your computer, save it under the name "Pedo-file" and take this parasite down, with a lethal dose of JUSTICE!! awwwww yeah

• you should round up the community and jump him

• Lynch justice, just like that? No proofs needed?

• He's been seen pressing himself against kids, He hides in bushes.. What more evidence is there?

• tell a local biker or marine, they'll take care of it permanently

• I'd tell the driver, and if he's too incompetent, I'd tell the company that owns the buses.

• How do you know he's a pedophile? Aren't you just overreacting? Seems like a sexist move.

• Just saying, if the person in question was a woman, you wouldn't think twice about it.

• film him stalking you and post it on youtube.

and learn to use a weapon.

• Tell the fathers of those children that this guy is a pedo.

They will mess him up, LOL!

What Girls Said 3

• "HEY PEDOFILE. KIDS DONT GO NEAR HIM. HE MIGHT TRY TO TOUCH YOU"

Call him on his shit in public, he won't hang around.

• Remember your phone to snap a picture or video him as evidence. Get all the kids to do that. :)

• oh man, try to keep your distance... catch another bus?