If you had to be either dead or blind, which would you be?

As the Q asks

I meant deaf, phone autocorrected

Most Helpful Guy

• Tough one, on one hand I love music so going deaf I would lose a thing I love a lot. On the other hand, if you are blind your complete sense of place is gone, at least that how i feel it works. You never exactly know where you are and that would suck so much. So I think I'd rather go deaf to be honest, at least then I'd be able to play video games, although without sound.

• I'd pick deaf too. For the most part you could learn to read lips and stuff

What Guys Said 6

• Dead. Blindness sucks.

• Lol I meant deaf not dead. Phone autocorrected

• I would rather be deaf. I wouldn't be as much of a hindrance to other people that way.

• I would rather be deaf because i can watch movies with subtitles.

• Yep I'd pick deaf too

• Deaf because than I can still see the beauty of this world :)

• I'd rather be blind- at least I can still hear the symphony of birds whistling and butterflies fluttering in the warm air

• That's a good way of seeing it (pun not intended)

• Blind. Because at least you can feel the touch of a woman.

What Girls Said 8

• I'd rather be blind than deaf. :)

I think I can bear losing my sight than lose my sense of hearing. Cheesy but I still want to hear my one true love say those three magic words. LOL

I also love to read but its okay, I know there's still a means for people who's blind to read I guess and isn't it sweet to find someone who would be willing to be your eyes and read you books when you want to. Hahaha. What? Its okay to dream haha

• Audiobooks could work

• Dead, sounds cute. ^-^

• Uhhhhh that's extreme.

• can i have death?
    alright, deaf

• You can have death if you want haha 😂

• Living with disability is better than death.

• I would rather be deaf

• Same

• there's sign language for deaf and I can always communicate by other means

• And you can learn to lip read

• blind I guess

• deaf cause I love reading way to much.
    Not being able to see would be a lot thougher than not being able to hear.
    You would have to re-learn how to orient yourself in your environment, I would feel totally lost :(

• I agree, I think people can learn to adapt when deaf and simple methods like learning to lip read can help. I think being blind would be so much harder