Should Iran have nuclear weapons?

I know my personal standing. But what is yours?

• Yes they should attain WMD's (Explain)
  • No
This is one of the biggest sausage fest questions on this site.

Most Helpful Guy

• I am generally very much against nuclear weapons but if getting rid of them completely once and for all is not a possibility, I don't really see why not every nation should have them. People always scream that Iran is super aggressive and dangerous - yet, Iran has never attacked an other country. No single time. Just a few weeks ago the Iranian president said at a press conference: "We have never attacked any other country and we don't plan to ever attack one in the future". Let's be honest, can you imagine an American president ever saying that? America's list of wars fought in the 20th century is so long that I wouldn't even be able to write it down here.

What Girls Said 1

• HORY SHET NO

What Guys Said 10

• No they shouldn't, nor should Britain, America, Korea or any other country.
    In an ideal world no country would have nuclear weapons.

• Iran = Number One State Sponsor of Terrorism in World
    Iran + nuclear weapons = Really Bad Thing

• If the U. S. And Russia as well as other countries have said no to the use of such a force, so to should countries like Iran Iraq and Afghanistan

• The difference between US/Russia and Iraq/afghanistan is that during the cold war US and russia realized that they could destroy the world and end humanity a 1000 times over. In middle east countries they do not have that integrity. 1) they fight and kill each other over miniscule actions they have lived this way for thousands of years.2) It is ruled by religious zealots who care nothing for those around them.3) It has been their way of thinking that has dug themselves into this hole in the first place. The middle east has been a lawless marauding band of countries. Having a nuclear power with them can only incur imminent destruction of countries around the world because some idiot wanted 72 virgins.

• Look i am from ghe gulf so my opinion would be no coz if iran use nuclear weapons we the first country will lose but i says why not it must have it why some countries like usa and russia have it and if another country own it says it will be dangerous why it must secure it's self also if anything happens why sone countries own it and objects when another wanna to owen it like them?

• Nobody should. There isn't really any point in them things. And we can just shoot them down now anyway. But if they did Israel would throw a hissyfit then it would be WW3. So I'll just go ahead and say No.

• Same answer for Korea; HELL FUCKING NO. They made it very clear what they'd do if they had those weapons so no we don't need another world war thank you very much.

• No-one should possess nuclear weapons.. Not even the US.

• I don't think any country should

• No. Why would they need it?

• NO!!! absolutely not!