Girls, what's the deal with jawlines? (Is a defined jawline angled down rather than horizontal attractive?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Jawlines exude masculinity and strength even though those two traits have nothing to do with that genetic feature (imo).

I certainly do believe that triangular or square jaws are more beautiful than rounded ones... and I always choose the man with those particular jaws just because I like my men looking stereotypically manly.

That is muscles, jaw, nice round ass. You get the point.

• thanks, in terms of side profile does it matter if my jaw isn't horizontal but is angled down (although it is chiseled)

• Dude... I'm one woman in the ocean of billions of women. What I say doesn't matter because other women will disagree.

Anyway, I like the chin jutting down look.

• just interested in an opinion :)

What Girls Said 11

• very attractive in my opinion but not having one is fine

img.zanda.com/.../...n_wallpaper_2013-1280x720.jpg

• both are very attractive... its what you have and to make the best of what you are given... a little beard look nice on the jawline too. :))

• Cause they're just amazing...

• depends on the face mostly but you'll see more guys with angled faces deemed better looking than horizontal.

• I don't really care about the angle. Just defined in general. I love a sharp jawline.

• I think a super hard jawline looks weird.

• Everything! Jawlines are kind of an embodiment of masculinity I guess and that's what makes most women swoon. I don't think that the direction of a jawline matters but as long as it's defined, it's considered attractive.
    At least to me :)

• I'm a girl that likes jawlines. Google Colton Haynes jawline and that's pretty much what girls swoon over. I would say angled down is more attractive but every girl is different.

• Because it's is just what makes life okay.

• A strong defined jawline is gorgeous.

• well let me ask you this, whats your opinion on this bone structure in a completely non homosexual way whats your opinion:ts1.mm.bing.net/th