Reasons to destroy the moon:
1. We don't need it. It's useless.
2. The moon is an egg. When it hatches, the exterior is gonna come flying at the earth. And the creature inside might be dangerous.
3. The moon is made of cheese. Destroy it and it'll rain cheese.
So why haven't we done it?
- The moon only exists at night, but it's hard to see at that timeVote A
- We're trying to destroy the sun insteadVote B
- We just wanna let it hatch and destroy the earth, putting the universe in dangerVote C
- You don't know if it'll rain cheese. It might destroy the cheese too.Vote D
- I don't know. Let's just destroy it!Vote E
- Other (explain)Vote F