In your opinion, what is happiness?

Mine is God, family, and the beauty around us. Those are the sources of hapiness in my opinion. What are yours?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ever looked at poor street kids homeless people? When i see them smile i feel good that what the defination of happiness for me and of course family comes first :)

• yea for sure :D I think in all of those sources, love is the main factor for happiness. I once saw this homeless men hugging this very old homeless women. I still keep remembering them and every day I look at the same direction to see if they're there

• i know that feel *getting emotional*

What Guys Said 3

• In my opinion first of all to be healty comes first why not family coz one day suddenly everybody can go life is life secont one yes family also family members life and their success after that our working life most importand think do you do what you want and one thing do you know exactly clearly what you want from your life :)

• lol ok, I kind of got it though it was hard to understand. by working life, do you mean it as money though?

• I don't know. Personally I think personal interest should be a factor for getting a job. I had a retail job before and even though it did get tiring sometimes, I still loved organizing cloths, but most of all helping the customers. That was fun for me. And I'm also getting an art degree. I know that art doesn't give tons of money but having a place to live and food is enough for me. But the only time I truly love money is spending it on others. I love seeing the joy on people when I get them gifts that they love. I think making others happy could make a real difference in someone's life :) but I somewhat agree and understand what you mean as well :)

• I understood you :) also i like to do something for my friends and i they like it yes it makes me happy :) and yes if someone know how to confine oneself with little thing yes it means he or she succeed it :) personality is most importand thing i think.. first of all i wrote it before we have to know what we want :)

• My family and friends

• yea for sure :) I just wish that society didn't rush so much anymore so we would have more time with family and friends.

• It's that feeling when you're smile can not be moved

• lol for sure! It's when someone keeps smiling at you and you can't stop smiling back because that's contagious and your mouth starts hurting because of the smile but you just can't stop smiling back :D do you think it would be weird if I start smiling at strangers with eye contact so they know I'm smiling at them?

What Girls Said 3

• God, my family, and the two best friends I could ever ask for.

• Enjoying what's around me. I smile when I see cute animals, when I hear a beautiful new song or when my dog is happy.

• yea, sometimes the smallest things in life can cause the biggest happiness :)

• mine are exactly yours :-)