How would you react if you saw someone on the street covered in blood and bruises and it seems like he/she's About to faint?

Would you do anything or just walk away?

Most Helpful Guy

• Call 999! this person needs extreme medical care now! (whispers) *lets just hope Cameron hasn't privatized the NHS yet* -Meanwhile- Cameron: "Hahahahaha! the public will be FORCED to give us more money! the poor will remain poor and the rich will remain rich! HAHAHAHA" Miliband (in a cage (he's been captured by cameron)): No Cameron! You can't! Cameron: "Shut it Miliband! the people didn't vote for you because you couldn't lead!" Miliband: "Only because you usurped the system!" NEXT TIME ON ADVENTURES WITH THE NHS, WILL MILIBAND GET OUT OF THE CAGE? WILL CAMERON BE SHUNNED OUT OF PARLIAMENT, WILL I GET BANNED FROM GAG FOR USING TOO MANY CAPS? WHO KNOWS? (well the moderators do)

What Guys Said 10

• Cautiously... I'd probably say, heh you alright? For all I know their tripping on PCP in a rage and they just punched through some windows. They might have AIDS. There might be someone chasing them with a 45 that's coming around the corner... Depending on how they respond, would determine how I respond.

• Anyone who'd say that they'd abandon the person doesn't deserve any form of medical help/treatment ever.

• That's because everyone is obviously trained in first aid and is immune to bloodborne pathogens right?

• It's nice to know you believe everything you see about drugs in movie and shows.

PCP does not give you super strength. Yeah it'll make you rage out, but you will not become the Hulk. The only reason why it's difficult to take someone who is hooked on PCP down is because the drug prevents your brain from receiving pain signals, so they wouldn't feel anything if you were to kick them in the nuts or stun them with a taser. But "super strength" is nothing but an illusion to those who are high off of PCP.

• If you're weak or have average strength, PCP won't turn you into Thor. You're not gonna be able to break down walls or take on 10 people. It'll only make you more difficult to subdue without harming or killing you. But not everyone would care if they hurt or kill you.

• I'd help them of course. I have seen a video on the news about a guy stabbed laying on the ground dying and the fifth person to see him checked on him

• I would call 911 for emergency to get medical attention for them..

• I'd see if they were okay and phone an ambulance, if they needed it.

• depends who it was

• I have. I took a picture of him and left.

• I will try to help tbh

• You call the police, what the fuck is wrong with people these days, that's like my dumbass brother got in a fender bender and didn't call the police because it was "nothing" nigga you call the police anyway. It's common sense.

• CALL 911 NOWWWWWWWWWWW!!!
    lol only skrillex fans will get it...

What Girls Said 2

• i would run up to that person and try to help their injuries. take them to my place and clean them gently with wet cloths.

• I'd help them out unless if they were someone I didn't care for.

• Even if you didn't care for them you should help, damn.

• Nope. If that person is repulsive/deplorable or did something to hurt innocent people, I'm not going to help them.