Why do so many girls have no standard when it comes to dating. Or if they do... why do they go for low ball guys?

I for example. treated women right and yet was confident, defiant etc. Mature, smart ethical. The guys around me... were not as much. The girls around me were even bigger idiots.

Wtf is wrong with the planet? Why?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hello, m'lady. -tips fedora-

• I am surprised I wasn't accused of wanting attention. If I was satisfied in my life and came across this question... then I would have assumed the guy was wanting attention.

The part that sucks is no sex and no emotional connection. That quite frankly is killing me. but whatever fuck it.

What Girls Said 1

• Maybe your surrounded by the wrong people. If your as confident, defiant, mature, smart & ethical as you say you are; you should have no problem, they're all attractive traits...

• 1. I used to be that.
      2. Most people have no integrity. Most girls are immature, self-obsessed and air-headed.

What Guys Said 2

• I don't know it could be your age group or women living in your area

• They like very aggressive gays for some reason. I have the same problem