Help? a girl I really hate?

she used to slap me for no reason, I don't know what she had against me but, she did. It all stopped, my mom got involved eventually when she saw it. Now, she's just a pain. She has to be better than me at everything, she has to hit me, she has to always get her way and everything revolves around her. I'm fed up really. I have to see her at school, we have a geography feild trip and i'm paired with her.

Most Helpful Guy

• Smother her on the ride.

What Guys Said 3

• If she tries to hit you again, beat the hell out of her and claim self-defense. Be sure to have friends who can vouch for you when needed.

• If she slaps you at school, there should be guards or a principal to deal with matters like that.

Outside of school, that's called battery, and police arrest people for that.

• why dont u step up?

What Girls Said 3

• I would tell your teacher if you can be paired with someone else and tell her why. I would also tell her mother that that girl is bothering you again. Or you can just not go on the field trip.

• I would tell the teacher.

• slap her back