Why do you use this website?

Are you lonely? Do you have no freinds? Are you introverted and can't talk to people in real life because of bad social skills? Is that why you're here? Keep in mind that the cool people on this website don't really have a real life. Anyways, this is why I am going to leave and hopefully never come back again. Because I'm cool and have amazing freinds and a wonderful life so I don't need this website.

Most Helpful Guy

• I use the website because I like the design and it seems kinda casual so it's almost relaxing. . .

I ain't lonely, I've got friends, I'm introverted and I can talk to people in real life. . . my social skills are alright. Yeah. . . somehow I don't think you know what the cool people do in their life

having friends and a wonderful life is kinda irrelevant since this is more or less a Q&A site

33.media.tumblr.com/.../...02zJfR1sxcftfo1_400.gif

I'm pretty sure I know what you're doing. . . but I'll jump in anyway I r8 8

What Guys Said 6

• I'm just curious about others situations, and how i can help them. but i did originally come here because of my own problems

• Yeah but now you'll be addicted. You'll only be addicted if you're shy and introverted though.

• i'm not at all introverted, quite the opposite, i do have small tendencies to be introverted, but a lot of the time, i'm open and friendly and accepting, so i am relatively addicted to this site, but i am in no way introverted

• Yeah, that's a good thing. Extroverts tend to leave cause they can actually make freinds in real life.

• I find it a good social community site

• Are you on Facebook because you have no life? Are you visiting the supermarket alone because you have no friends? Do you go everywhere with earbuds on because you hate interacting with people?

In other words, lay off the prejudice girl.

• If you were so cool you wouldn't have been here in the first place, would you? Adios.

• I don't know why I'm here. I'm only 15. it was just a dumb mistake and now I've realized that I'm not a looser and I can't be here seen with you people.

• I simply like to answer normal, everyday questions.

• Yes, but the question is... Why? Why can't you hang out with people in real life? You're a cool guy, you don't need this.

• You can be out with your freinds most of the time. And you're on here almost 24/7 so...

• I really can't be with them all day LOL. And I'm not 24 hours/day on here... It's true that I spend a lot of time on internet, but I choose to do it.

• Bye, no one is going to miss you :)

What Girls Said 5

• I'm here because I enjoy giving others advice on their crazy lives. I have friends in real life, I just like it here too.

• i'm just chillin like a villain #sumiyoshikai

• Well fuck right off then. You obviously were on this sight for a reason

• Talk to me when you learn how to spell. Wait... You never will. Then again, I don't want to talk to you anyway. I really hit home didn't I? That's why you're so offended. Anyways, That time has passed for you. (The time when you were supposed to learn how to spell)

• Cool. Good for you

• just for fun mostly