Why do people hate Justin Bieber to this day?

Just why? I was relistening to Justin's old songs yesterday, and I saw so much hate in the comments. I feel really bad for him, but why do people do this?

0|0
11|14

Most Helpful Girl

• Primarily they're just haters. He's a rich celebrity living his life. I could care less about what he does as long as he isn't doing something harmful or mean (i. e. selling drugs, belittling people, fighting (paparazzi doesn't count), etc.). Unfortunately he's the guy some people love to hate. This was going on before he became a teen, and then exploded when he became a young adult. If he acts "jerkish" it's because of society and the media. Anything he does it's "OMG Beiber-gate!" or "Beiber-gedon!" over the dumbest shit. Like really? He does everything any teen guy or young adult does except he's rich and in the media. If I was being attacked in the media weekly I'd have a "I don't give a fuck attitude as well." What's worse are the older adults who act like they lived a sin-less life. The hypocrisy in the attacks is what annoys me the most. This applies to other celebs as well and media outlets.

2|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Jealousy, envy, I don't know
    He achieved self actualization at such a young age
    that is the ultimate human goal
    its sad because people hate him without truly knowing him

as a child he was innocent and talented
    But now I don't know, he seems to get into a lot of trouble which isn't cool, but he is acting that way now because as a kid he probably wasn't given much freedom... He seems to be bratty and entitled and those 2 things make people dislike you

4|0
    0|0
  • Some younger guys will hate him because he gets girls they can only dream about.
    More mature guys, Dislike him, Because
    A) His music is generally aimed at Pre-Pubescent horny girls,
    B) He spits on his fans who are the only person in the world who actually like him
    C) He Photoshops all his muscles and ''Dick Bulge'' in his photos.
    D) Were sick of fucking hearing nothing but fucking justin shitty bieber.
    E) He's a jumped up little shit who thinks he's better then other people.
    F) He street races junk, Which, Were cool with if he hurts himself, But, he's actively putting innocent people in danger when he does shots then drives his lamborghini at fucking 150mph+
    G) Its physically impossible to watch an interview of him and say he has a nice personality. He is all money and looks (Which is why he attracts young girls)
    H) he's basically just a cunt to everyone. There is no secret about that.

1|1
    0|0
  • His haters are the ones who have kept him so popular. Even his fans get tired of talking about him constantly. It's like that Friday song. It didn't become popular because people thought it was good. It was so popular because people loved to hate it.

2|0
    0|0
  • This again, for a moment there I though Icould forget about all the Bieber drama, but some people just make it their business to talk about this guy. As I have said before, he is half decent singer, but an annoying simple minded child who just lost his head. Grats to him, forgettable and soulless.

1|0
    2|0
  • I never had an opinion on him.

But I find the whole Bieber hype has died. He is no longer the little boy who rips off young teenage girls, he may have become more manly, but he is a manlet.
    He's trying to get rid of his former image by committing minor crimes , not cool if you ask me.

He will be nothing in a few years from now.

1|0
    0|0
    • He can't even become a successful model, cause he's too short. I wonder how he got the contract with Calvin Klein

• Even if he wasn't famous he would still be hated its his brat attitude

1|0
    2|0
  • Because he's a fucknugget.

1|0
    2|0
  • He fills a gap in the market

0|0
    0|0
  • I really don't hate him, I just don't care about him and his music.

1|0
    0|0
  • Because he's nothing but a spoiled teenager.

1|0
    2|0
  • Back when he started he was an innocent bright child
    Now he's turned into a thug, wanna-be-thug

1|1
    0|0
  • He is gay thats why -_-

0|0
    2|1
  • I don't feel anything towards him, I don't like his music, but I loved his roast

0|0
    0|0
  • Its mainly jealousy, I personally respect his talent as a music artist but when i was younger i used to hate on him to.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• He kind of grew up into an entitled jerk. He isn't untalented, but he doesn't seem like he's a nice person either.

3|0
    1|0
  • Because he is an asshat and his music sucks

1|0
    2|0
  • I love you JB!!! -fan girl squeal-

3|0
    1|0
  • He's not talented and he's annoying.

1|0
    2|0
  • Because he behaves like a self entitled little brat.

1|0
    2|0
  • Because he's kind if a douchebag and his music is awful

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't hate him, I'm just not a fan of him.
    Haters gonna hate.

1|0
    0|0
  • i have never understood it either

0|0
    0|0
  • Jealousy? He's been hated since he started out (when he did nothing at all) so I guess he grew up not caring and do stupid things?

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my type of music, personally.

1|0
    0|0