How safe do you feel in the city you're in?

Like would you feel easy walking around alone on a late evening?

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel relatively safe. I mean, I don't go to the bad neighbourhoods, I chill at the city centre and my neighbourhood which is pretty safe. But I never really like being outside at night at all, not because the city is super unsafe, but because I'm a pussy.

What Girls Said 11

• In the city I'm temporarily residing in til the 3rd week of July, I feel very unsafe walking around alone at night.

In my typical city I feel perfectly fine.

• The area i live has a low crime rate so i feel quite safe, but i'm not naive as to take risks. I'm still cautious and avoid potential dangers. For example, i'd never walk through an unlit alley in the dark late at night.

• Yes, I would.

• I don't feel too safe but I know there are worse places. There is a lot of violence in my area so I just don't go anywhere alone at night.

• Yeahpp I feel quite safe :)

• There's the good and the bad parts in my city. There's been a lot shootings happening lately in the bad parts and some good parts due to gangs. Either way I would never walk alone at dark.

• 100% safe.

• In most places I feel safe walking around alone at night

• I feel very safe :)

• Actually quite safe, but during the evening I prefer staying inside

• I live in the suburbs, I feel completely safe here

What Guys Said 9

• My city is #1 in the murder rate right now (I think/guessing) and we're about 19+ murders up at this point (date) when compared to last year and the #Real summer hasn't even begun yet

i1127.photobucket.com/.../ezgif.com-add-text.gif

so yeah ain't nobody safe...

• A 4 mostly because of the wildlife.
    We have bears and coyotes about.

• Even though I'm in Chicago, I feel pretty safe, I have never seen anything weird, nothing that I would make me fear for my life. I don't live in a bad neighborhood, but not in a rich one either, but it's pretty safe.

• The biggest threat around here are the police. Every time I walk, jog, or bike at night even in exercise clothing with like a camel water pack strapped to my back they will stop me and harass me for like 30 minutes shinnying their flash light in my eyes and fuck up my entire workout. Fucking dicks.

• Despite living in a city known as the 'knife murder capital of West Europe' I actually feel more safe here than anywhere else. Probably because I'm just more used to the place and that I'm not stupid enough to talk to strange people or go to shady areas at night.

• There is a rather infamous part of town prone to violence in summers plus there is an alarming increase of people that do not belong here and 2 refugees wanted to pick a fight with me, I assume to rob my cash or something. Not particularly safe, but nothing I can't handle... yet

• I feel very safe

• At night i am always cautious my neighborhood is ok, but there is projects near by and bad neighborhoods too

Gotta be careful and aware of your surroundings, i have been jumped twice in my life walking home, so i dont feel too safe

• London at night, alone? Eh... I'd rather not.
    I'll probably get stabbed by a scumbag chav knowing my luck.

• Wow really has London been that dangerous?

• thanks
      good to know

• You're welcome bud, stick to the streets, and not the back alleys.