If you don't think Beyonce is hot, wth do you think you look like?

I see so many people on here say things like "Beyonce is ugly" "Beyonce is just average" "I don't see the big deal with her" "Beyonce is talentless" If you think Beyonce is ugly or, just average, what do you think you look like? If you think that way of such a stunning, gorgeous, natural beauty then, wth do you think you look like? You would have to look like a pile of crap in comparison to her.

Why y'all hating on her?

https://instagram.com/p/1ob5k-vw37/

https://instagram.com/p/1i6tUyPwyD/

https://instagram.com/beyonce/

My point exactly. Look at all the haters below😂😂

Most Helpful Guy

• 1 Word.

jealousy

• Exactly, it has to be because, that is one women that no one should call ugly.

• This is what I'm talking about; Why are you insulting yourself like that?

Pandering means to try and satisfy someone else. If someone's pandering to you, they're putting your interests before theirs for their benefit. Someone panders to someone for brownie points. A sycophant is someone who agrees with and panders to someone who they feel is of some authority to them for their benefit.

• Again, Dude, Im not grasping what you're saying to me here D: . Sorry if i'm annoying you with this, I just want to know what you're saying xD. Rather then using these fancy terms, Which are confusing me, Can you just say something really simple using really simple words? xD, Even with those explanations, Im struggling to put them into context haha, So yeah, Could i have that again in dumb words please matey? :P

What Guys Said 13

• I think she is beautiful

• There is no single reference for beauty. Some like Asians, some like blacks, some like scandinavians, etc. There are hot women from everywhere. But not every guy like the same type of girls. And it's a good thing. Personally, I think she's ok. She's not ugly at all. She's aesthetically pleasing, she just doesn't do it for me. I feel nothing when I look at her.

• Yes I know, I'm not saying everyone should look at her as the most beautiful women on earth, I just find it crazy to say she is ugly and, talentless

• For sure, she is neither ugly or talentless. We can always debate that she's not the prettiest or not the most talented but saying she has no talent or beauty is just a lie.

• Exactly! I just don't understand some people... Like you don't have to like her but, that doesn't mean you have to hate on her

• There's better women than Beyonce, and if we want to dive deeper there's better black women than Beyonce. That, and Beyonce is a stupid little girl.

I look similar to this
    www.cromosomax.com/.../cole-monahan-desnudo.jpg

Am I qualified to have an opinion now?

• s3.amazonaws.com/.../...4e08-aac7-dac82a8bd4bd.jpg

The woman below is LEAGUES better than Beyonce, and she doesn't act like a top bitch feminist who forgets that she married a coke dealing pimp and got mind hustled.

www.eurweb.com/.../...wton2010-heasdshot-big_1.jpg

• Well, since I'm a "little girl" you are even more mature for arguing with me. I could argue with you if I really had the time but, I don't. Which is why I did not go in on you like I could have so, bye hater😊

• I'm not arguing with you, pumpkin. When a child gets out of line, an adult's job is to discipline them.

• haters gonna hate d00d

• Yes, she's sure does have a lot of them.

• you dont get to 500 million friends without making a few enemies

- TSN

• Yup that's very true

• She is not my type honestly. Lara Stone or Taylor Swift are goddesses to me.
    Beyonce wouldn't catch my eye

How I think I look? I can impossibly judge myself.

• It's okay for her to not be your type but, you have to admit that she is attractive. There are guy that I don't like or "are not my type" who I will admit and say that they are attractive

• not attractive to me. Zero attraction. I found ordinary girls more attractive than her.

• I'm sure she would feel the same way about you... Ordinary girls? Yes, she's a celebrity but, she's still a human being.😑😑😑

• Isn't it funny how most of the hate comments are of people without a profile picture?

Beyonce has a powerful voice and looks really ok despite her age

• Exactly. There just hating

• If they can hate... they can most their own music, but noooooooooo they won't

• Yea ig they just have nothing better to do. They need to get a life...

• Some people may actually be jealous, but then for some people, she just doesn't appeal to them.

• She's pretty good looking..

• i find her annoying and if she is hot then i am elvis

• How is she annoying? You don't think she's hot?

• Maybe she doesn't, maybe she does. She's still a stunning gorgeous natural beauty with extreme talent

• whatever helps you to sleep at night,

• Beyonce his hot. But I'm not a fan of her music or her politics.

• Okay that's understandable

• She's beautiful

• There's this thing called an "opinion".

I do not find her attractive in the slightest, and her personality leaves worlds to be desired.

Just because someone doesn't like her, doesn't make them a "hater". Hater is just a term used by people who can't handle dislike about themselves or their idol.

Also, there is not one single woman on this world found attractive by everyone.

• You're so dumb. You're not going to get paid for defending such a slut.

• Slut? Who ever said anything about her being a slut? No shit I'm not getting paid. I'm just asking a simple question dumb ass

What Girls Said 5

• BeyoncĂ© is beautiful in my opinion. But not everyone has the same opinion as me. Just like not everyone thinks Scarlett Johansson is gorgeous but in my opinion she is. It just depends on the persons preference. Then there are those that are just haters.

• Yes. I mean I'm not saying that everyone should think she's the most beautiful women in the world. I'm just saying when people call her ugly. I'm just like 😑😑 really? Then what do you look like? Because you can't even compare to her.

• Well that's a little unfair. Good looking people could find her unattractive. Just because to you she is some Goddess doesn't mean everyone else that is good looking will think she's pretty. She isn't ugly and yeah it's pretty rude to say she is but people are going to say it regardless because there really are those people that find her unattractive. That's just life.

• Yes but, I still think it's ridiculous. To call her UGLY. People act like they don't know the definition of ugly.

• It's okay to think she not attractive. Just because your less attractive than someone doesn't mean you have to find them attractive. You may not have room to judge them but you don't have to automatically think they're a 10. Im less attractive then her but I don't think BeyoncĂ© is stunning, I think she pretty though. That's not wrong that's just what I think

• Bey is bae.

• i think there are a lot of pretty girls, she's just not the prettiest in my opinion

• She may not be the prettiest but, she is definitely up there and, she is nowhere near ugly.

• Different taste I guess, however saying that she has no talent is when I get pissed.