Does Buddhism combine well with other religions?

I've met people that were half Jewish and half Buddhist
I've also met people that were half Christian and half Buddhist
I've met people that were part agnostic and part Buddhist

Can Buddhism combine with other religions the way that Christianity combines with Judaism?

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a collegue who's Buddhist. He has all sorts of religions around him, and it combines well. The only thing we actually see that tells us he's Buddhist (he also explained us that) is his diet. Sometimes he'll go have a meal with us and he'll ask the cantine staff what's inside. But he's a very easy, nice guy!

What Guys Said 4

• buddhism doesn´t interfere with the 3 monotheistic religions

since buddhism itself doesn´t have any gods, there is no problem to be an agnostic or atheist and an buddhist at the same time.

buddhism are just rules to live by, that conform or compliment the rules of most religions (or non religions) out there.

• Religions don't "combine ". Evey religion is its own sovereign entity (and most declare that in their doctrine).

• NO almost no religion can co exist ethically or rationally with another. That being said many religions can coexist in a large community of people like in america

• Never heard of this shit.

What Girls Said 0