How is your life going right now?

What are your plans for the future? I'll be starting high school in September. I got a decent -but not really- score at the entrance exam, so I won't probably get in the school I wanted. But my tutor found me a... counselor, is that what you call it? He'll help me. I could be doing a lot of things right now, learning Greek, learning Swedish, reading Greek mythology and Persian poetry but instead, I'm watching Orange is the New Black and thinking about Piper's mom's superiority complex while playing the Kim K Game.

I think I'm finally starting to find myself beautiful and I've learned to shut up about things I don't agree with other Turks about, so I won't be known as the freak in high school. I'm starting to love Armenian-related stuff and I bought McDonals with the money I could buy Antigone twice.

As for the future, I'll try to keep my grades high in in high school so I can try and get in a foreign school and I'll see where it goes from there. I'm currently just waiting to be 18 and live my life, which is upsetting since I'm afraid of getting old and my parents don't let me go around alone right now in my best years. I want to get the full experience before 18, because you can't take back time. I'm not asking for much, I live in the bad but not the worst part of a beautiful city and I went to get to see the best. Taksim, Gezi Park, St. Anhtony... Even Syrians make me feel alive. I just really hate my own kind, Turks, Turkishness, Islam, everything about it. That's why I love this city: it's not just Turkish, it's much more. Anyway, no more ranting.

Most Helpful Guy

• Well I suppose since you shared I will have to do the same. :)

I am trying to return to school after leaving my last one. I wasn't able to afford it even though I had decent grades. It was a little disappointing that I couldn't stay but nevertheless, life moves on and as such, you have to move on as well and that's why I found myself here. I will be applying to new schools in the summer, cheaper ones of course, and then from there I am going to complete my degree and hopefully find work in the time that I am not in school.

As far as what I am doing to cultivate my self. Well that's just not something that I have been focusing on if I am being honest. The last thing that I ingested was another season of Marvel's Agents of S. H. I. E. L. D. (phenomenal show by the way) so yeah, not exactly a ton of enrichment there. What I have been doing is rigorously working out and it's starting to show.

And well now that I am 20. Things are just a tad bit more depressing so there's that but hey, as is life, you learn to manage.

Cheers.

What Guys Said 4

• The future to study harder
    Will be visiting London the future
    Will be working on my body to be healthier, eat healthier try new things
    Party with my classmates
    watch many movies that'll come out
    learn new things

• Oh nothing.. Just my life rotting and letting it rot

• It's going lol.

• its like a huge pile of misfortunate shit, but thanks God cause it could be worse.

What Girls Said 3

• my life is alright. i actually have nothing to complain about. all i need to focus on now is reaching my physical goals since I'm settled in a good job and iv finished my studies for the semester.
    very thankful for everything.

• My life is like a roller coaster right now.

• I feel like I should be doing more to benefit society and the world in general. I am looking for volunteer work to do, maybe some charity work or whatever.