Did he try and almost kidnap me?

I was walking home, and I wasn't at the end of the street yet. A random car stopped and asked me if I needed a ride to the train station. I don't get why he would assume I was going there. I mean I live by there. It would be a 10 minute walk but I don't get why he would assume that.

Most Helpful Guy

• Oh thank god I haven't done that. I live in a rural area where houses are 1/2 mile apart nearest bus is like 3 miles away. I've almost asked old woman and woman with children if they wanted a ride but now a days even I can't be sure who isn't dangerous

What Guys Said 4

• He sounded like someone who wanted to kidnap you for sure
    or try to abandon you.. never can trust strangers

• if it was random yeah... don't trust strangers ;)

• Almost would be if he actually grabbed you. Either he was A) Being creepily polite, or B) trying to get you in and take you somewhere else.

• Yeah, that must be it.

What Girls Said 9

• sounds like it

• Yes, I think he was a pervert. Good thing you declined, because you're still here.

• Yeah, I would be assuming the worse too. Don't trust strangers.

• Report it to the police, he may have been trying to kidnap you he may not have. But better safe than sorry. If he is actually trying to kidnap people you could make sure it doesn't happen to somebody else.

• Probably. I would have ran away.

• Seems like it to me.

• Omg that is so scary

• Sounds like it.

• That's really creepy, it might be a good idea to report it