Why have I never found anything at school interesting? College or anywhere else?

Nothing at school has ever peaked my interest. I have a college diploma and have previously worked in the same setting that I hoped to move up into fulltime with, but that didn't happen nor did i get hired anywhere else. But even then I wasn't completely interested in it. I took it because i thought that it would be great to continue in a feild that I had expereince in.

What's wrong with me? why can't I find one thing that makes me say 'wow, i want to be this!' ?

Most Helpful Guy

• Once you get to college/university it is not about getting an education, you only get that if you're lucky and have good profs but about getting a diploma/degree.

Think about what you are passionate about and try to do that.

If you want an education go ahead and do that, as Mark Twain said
    "I won't let my schooling get in the way of my education".

Life is just starting for you, what I recommend is that you try to save up for a trip across the world and see it, to get a new perspective.

What Girls Said 1

• I have the opposite issue, therefore I do not understand you.

What Guys Said 4

• I liked some aspects of school

• u sound like me bro... school never caught my interst

• Because you loathe academia?

• I will destroy mankind.

• Finally, someone with a vision

• College is a scam. Working is slavery. I want to rebuild the planet. You might want to read UBUNTU Contributionism, Slave species of god, and the Lost Book of Enki.