Guys, Have you ever cried in a movie?

What movie was it? What scene was it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I've teared up during some emotional Frodo and Sam moments in Lord of the Rings.
    Other than that, I cried 3 times watching "If I Stay". I really enjoyed that movie, even though it's the first time I ever chose to watch a romantic drama on purpose. I remember I cried when her Grandpa was talking to her in the hospital, and when her boyfriend talked to her, and I forgot the other time.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• I am sure I have but just can't think of any right now - Usually anything with an animal in it and I am gone

0|0
    0|0
  • Forgot the name of the movie but the one where the guy was stuck on an island for a few years an then lost Wilson was pretty sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • only in cartoons when i was a kid

0|0
    0|0
  • Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows part 2 ... when Dobby dies was the worst moment.

I've cried a lot throughout the series though.

0|0
    0|0
  • It was this scene in Anchor man just kidding :3
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B-eGgQuYicM

0|0
    0|0
  • I've had teary eyes but I've never full blown cried
    I am legend - the grenade scene
    Oitnb - Suzanne's origin story
    ... Can't remember anything else just now

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I've cried while watching sad movies
    I'm not afraid to express my emotional side :P :D

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never been in a movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • 'Execute order 66'
    When all of the Jedi were killed in Star Wars: Episode IIi revenge of the Sith.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cried during captain america, I went to scratch my eye forgetting I was eating cheetos v. v it sucked

0|0
    0|0
  • *Spoilers below*

At the movie theater, no. Watching at home, yes. I get teary eyed always at the end of Rudy. More recently any war movies that almost the entire leading cast doesn't make like Saving Private Ryan and The Dirty Dozen.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell yeah. Shit was sad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well we are human being so generally we do cry sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
  • haha i got so sad during Marley and me when the dog started to die.

0|0
    0|0
  • I cried in fantasia when I was a really little kid 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • And in never ending story when Sebastian wished queen-birch would grow a heart, and *she* cried...

• ... and in American tale when the mecha-rat-thing started chasing down the cats

• ... and probably in some more recent instances that I've blocked out for whatever reasons... 😕

• Almost but really.

0|0
    0|0
  • No because its fake. I almost cried during the notebook.

0|0
    0|0
  • End of watch.. last scene. Didn't let anyone find out though lmao. It hit home.. I was about to start the police academy at the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once the movie Click when the dad died.

0|0
    0|0