What swear word offends you?

I am the type of girl that does not like saying bad words ( swear) cusing words
But I'm not saying i am an angel because once someone makes me, mad then of course i say bad words.. lol
but normally I don't say bad words because no one gets me mad...

are you the type of person that use bad words each day/ daily?
if so... what swear bad words do you get offended? if someone that you care about SCREAM TO YOU and say a bad word...

here is a poll
I get offened when someone tells me

• F*ck U
  • B*tch
  • Fag
  • mother F
  • other/explain
wow I don't even use the word FAG... but looks like most people get offend by that word...

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think its appropriate to refer to a woman as a bitch. I once went to a bar with a guy and his female friends and there was a waitress who was always rude to them because she was jealous of the guy's other female friend who looked a lot better then her. He called her a bitch and I just assumed he had no respect for woman. You do not refer to somebody as a bitch for not smiling when they serve you dinner - people are worth more than that.

What Guys Said 14

• Swear words don't bother me but racial slurs do big time

• Being called a creep, I was called a creep just for saying Hi to a girl that I was actually introduced to. Smh..

• I avoid getting offended in the first place pretty much. It's a waste of energy. That doesn't mean I don't stand up for myself when the situation calls for it.

I'm not too fond of people here in Holland using cancer as a prefix to every expression they make. But I know most don't mean it in a way of making fun of cancer patients.

Kanker means Cancer in Dutch. An example:

'Dat was kankerlekker!' Literally meaning 'That was Cancer-delicious!'.

It must sound incredibly silly to the English speaking world, but cancer in this case is just a prefix that is akin to saying 'That was super-delicious'.

• Cursing doesn't offend me. I've heard it all and I don't care what "offensive" things people say as long as they aren't aimed at me.

• I hate the C word

• None of them.

• I really try not to swear but it slips LOL xD

• Pizza hater :(

• like the late great george carlin used to say: the most offensive word in the English langauge is: religeon. wars have been started over it and continue to be fought because someone keeps saying my god is better than your god.

• Words do not offend me.

• Cursing doesn't offend me and how I curse is entirely situational.

• fag fag fag

watch me get reported.

• I don't have such word.

• I love all swear words like children!

What Girls Said 13

• I never have been offended by swearing. I actually get more upset when someone calls me stupid or na├»ve - both of which I am clearly not. If I argue with someone and they become hostile and swear *at* me, it upsets me because really it's not so much the words they are using any more, but rather the reason and attempt to try and get a rise out of me.

I think the reason people take more offense to words like "fag" is because using a slang for a homosexual either threatens a (man's) sexuality by suggesting they are less than a man, and others don't like it because the person using the term degrades homosexuality as being a weapon to insult, when homosexuality shouldn't be something to insult in the first place.

Many women don't like "cunt" because first of all the actually sound of the word is not pleasant, and gives the impression our genitals are dirty enough to be associated with nastiness. I always found that to be a double standard when other people find it perfectly okay to call someone a dick or an asshole. Again, none of these words bother me, but if said to me, it's the context and intention of why someone is angry enough to use the words in the first place, not the words themselves.

• i cannot stand the c bomb. but it's not just that. it's when i tell people i dislike the word yet they still use it around me.
    it just shows that they dont even care to give me the curtesy of leaving one word out of their sentence. I don't know i find it really rude.

i remember i asked a question about it before and told people here not to use it, yet like half of them did anyway. even some users i wouldn't have expected that from.

• None. I'm not offended by words. And cunt seems to be most offensive to many women.

• Fag because really why do people resort to homophobia when they're angry?

• Fag and gay irritatees me along with nig***. Nothing else does though because I cuss a lot and probably have said em all so idc.

• I voted C because that's the most dehumanizing thing you can call someone. "Faggot" refers to kindling, which came into use around the Spanish Inquisition/Salem Witch Trials, when they would burn people alive.

• Fag, retard, and the N word are words I get offended by

• I never curse or say curse words but I sortive would feel afended if someone called me a bitch or said f word to me but normally I'm not afended by curse words sometimes when I hear people say the f words in movies I seem to laugh at that and think it's funny

• I don't usually swear..
    But none of it itself offends me.. Just depends on the context

• Honestly none of them. I used to be offended by cunt, bitch, whore, etc.. But I realized they are just words at the end of the day.

• I say curse words everyday but if my boyfriend ever said fuck you to be I would extremely hurt

• Bitch seriously offends me. Once I thought my boyfirend called me a bitch and I slapped him across the face... only to find out that I had misheard him *awkward*

• I dont take offense to any of them except Bitch.