Am I the only one who laughed when Dobby died?

I know he saved their lives and all, but I grew a passionate dislike for him in "The chamber of secrets." When he finally kicked the bucket in "The Deathly Hallows part 1", I laughed for about ten minutes non-stop. His voice was like the sound of fingernails on chalkboard and I spent most of "TDHpart1" Praying on my knees for the Director to shoot him down and end my torment. Am I the only one who felt this way?

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't even seen the movies and am glad to hear he died - just his stupid voice and face from the ads on TV for the movie were enough to make me hate him.

What Guys Said 10

• Meanwhile, Here is the face of everyone who isn't an evil satan spawn xD (Jk :P)

rack.1.mshcdn.com/.../crying-waterfalls.gif

• No I laughed as well LOL; There were people sobbing in the theater and I was trying hard as hell not to look like some sort of sociopath.

• I hated him before I actually read the books and watched the movies. But I didn't feel THAT bad about him dying.

• "If you don't have anything nice to say, keep your psychopathy to yourself."

- Common American Adage

• not m.,... but it's not bad if u laugh bout sth fictional

• I was watching a cop show and the scene was taking place in a liquor store. I'm genre savy so I knew what was gonna happen. When the cop needlessly and stupidly tried to handle the robbery himself and got shot for his trouble I had to laugh. At his stupidity and at the scripts. I'm sure in real life, the cop would have quietly called for backup on his cell, and they would have caught the guy outside.

• I cried for Hedwig.

• YES HEDWIG WAS SO SHORT AND SAD!! I think one of the reasons I couldn't take Dobby's death seriously was because they dragged it out forever

• her death was short and sad I meant haha

• I didn't dislike Dobby at all, but I did laugh during my second and third time watching the movie. Same with Dumbledore. I just think it's kind of funny how death works in those movies.

• you finally got round to watching harry potter part 1 now? wait till part 2

• I finished the whole series like 5 months ago, I almost cried seeing how much Ron let himself go when he became an adult LOL

• the funniest movie I've seen in a long time is: drag me to hell. its unintentionally funny because everything is so bad: the script, acting?, computer animation.

• You're disgusting.

What Girls Said 8

• I can't believe I am saying this but that's too cruel even for me!

• nooo i was SO sad! how could you? :P

• LOL! You are not alone. I got hit pretty hard for laughing though :/

• That's dark, Anon.

• how could you end up not loving him?
    memecrunch.com/meme/1VCWJ/sorry-dobby/image.png

• OMG! You laughed.. I almost cried and I didn't because it was a date.. My heart just broke up.. again.

• I think so... I cried

• Omg evil one! It was nothing short of heart breaking!