What's your favourite Jewish / Christian / Hindu / Buddhist / Muslim or Sikh worship song?

This question is for everyone.

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 9

• 0|0
  • i like a group called "The Christians" actually... maybe some of their lyrics r christian-related

• skip to 41:14
    www.youtube.com/watch

• Cool! I had no idea you were Muslim. The song sounds nice even though I don't understand it. Good for you for going to med school and making a difference in this world.

• You're welcome watermelonoma

• @YazanAA I didn't hear it all I heard the first one lol

• Well I'm not really religious now, but growing up I loved, and still do love, "leaning on the everlasting arm".

• Amazing Grace

• I am a Muslim so it's the qura'n but it's not named a song

• Surah 91 Ash-Shams (The Sun) سورة الشمس Mishary R…: https://youtu.be/jkhRz7BpfaI but here anyway ^_^

• Can u tell me what u think? 😃

• I listened to part of it. Its interesting but more serious then what i'm used to. I like contemporary Christian and Jewish music - for example "those were the nights of hanukah." - its light hearted and presents God as this fatherhood figure who protects and nourishes.

• Christian... How Great Though Art. YouTube it... Carrie Underwood and Vince Gill.

• Baba Yetu?

• An unnecessary question.

What Girls Said 6