Is it OK to make fun of a man with boobs?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• certainly not. sounds like something guys to do each other tho. well here anyway.

What Girls Said 9

• It's not okay to make fun of anyone.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b1e1b3c651.gif

• No, it's mean. I think maybe crack a joke but not in the presence of someone who has them. If he is okay and can laugh at himself, then alright but making fun isn't cool.

• It's possible that they might want boobs, or they may have an illness or be on a medication that causes gynomasty (male breast growth) so please be compassionate!

• that's just mean. I don't understand the point of even making fun of someone. why not spend that time doing something productive? just saying in general

• I don't see why it would be.

• It's not "OK" to make fun of anyone.

• Its not "ok" to make fun of anyone

• It's never ok to make fun of anyone. You should already know this from the time you're a little kid.

• It's never okay to make fun of anyone. No matter what they have or don't have.

What Guys Said 9

• If he is a friend, I would say YES. It is a time honored tradition... women don't understand the torture of your friends... its a guy thing

• No unless he makes fun of you first an eye for an eye.

• I would prefer to encourage them to loose weight rather than downright making fun of them for it.

• Only if your name is Tyler Durden?

• Only if he wears a bra, or a low cut short? I dunno...

• its messed up.

• yes. they need to lose pounds not buy quarter pounders.

• yes it is.

• Yes, guys make fun of pretty much anything about each other. It's mostly girls propagating political correctness bullshit.