Is it OK to make fun of a man with boobs?

• Yes
    7% (1)58% (7)30% (8)Vote
  • No
    93% (14)42% (5)70% (19)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
10|9

Most Helpful Girl

• certainly not. sounds like something guys to do each other tho. well here anyway.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• It's not okay to make fun of anyone.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...b1e1b3c651.gif

0|0
    0|0
  • No, it's mean. I think maybe crack a joke but not in the presence of someone who has them. If he is okay and can laugh at himself, then alright but making fun isn't cool.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's possible that they might want boobs, or they may have an illness or be on a medication that causes gynomasty (male breast growth) so please be compassionate!

0|0
    0|0
  • that's just mean. I don't understand the point of even making fun of someone. why not spend that time doing something productive? just saying in general

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why it would be.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not "OK" to make fun of anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its not "ok" to make fun of anyone

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never ok to make fun of anyone. You should already know this from the time you're a little kid.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's never okay to make fun of anyone. No matter what they have or don't have.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• If he is a friend, I would say YES. It is a time honored tradition... women don't understand the torture of your friends... its a guy thing

0|0
    0|0
  • No unless he makes fun of you first an eye for an eye.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would prefer to encourage them to loose weight rather than downright making fun of them for it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if your name is Tyler Durden?

0|0
    0|0
  • Only if he wears a bra, or a low cut short? I dunno...

0|0
    0|0
  • its messed up.

1|0
    0|0
  • yes. they need to lose pounds not buy quarter pounders.

0|0
    0|0
  • yes it is.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, guys make fun of pretty much anything about each other. It's mostly girls propagating political correctness bullshit.

0|0
    0|0