Looking for ideas; what are your hobbies?

I'm looking for some interesting hobbies to take up
Any ideas? What are your hobbies?

I should clarify- or good hobbies for a girly girly to have
Not into guy hobbies haha

Most Helpful Guy

• picking up a musical instrument is probably the best hobby you could do. But personally, if you do, dont go for Guitar as its so mainstream and literally everyone who wants to do a musical instrument goes for guitar. Go for something like Violin, Piano, or Flute. Or if your brave go for French Horn or Bassoon which are two of the hardest instruments out there. I can't stress how much playing a musical instrument is good for you. with that said, im a semi professional musician so im pretty biased, but im also speaking from experience.

also cooking is great. partially because its practical, but also food is AWESOME. you'll impress plenty of people if you dazzle them with your cooking skills. It can also be cheaper than ordering out or eating out all the time.

Working out/Exercise is an excellent hobby. it makes you feel better physically, and mentally, you can't really go wrong with this one, and it's easy to do provided that you have the willpower to put in the time for it.

What Guys Said 9

• i like listenin 2 music n postin in GAG mostly

• I'm a on/off again runner. I plan on taking up fishing pretty soon. I like cooking, eating (food festivals are great), and concerts when they come to town.

• Art is a pretty fun hobby, you just have to be okay with investing a lot of time

Picking up guitar is pretty easy and fun

Yoga is kinda nice and can be as relaxing or as hardcore as you want it

• Working out, finding new cuisines or restaurants, hiking, camping, fishing, sports, viewing sports, driving (tracking and cruising), cooking, watching movies and the occasional video game.

• Chess of course, working out, learn a violin or piano , reading, video games

• I play chess a lot it's addicting.

• Dungeons and Dragons.

• cars. not models actual cars.

• Stamp collecting. I have often wanted to take up wood carving as my hobby.

What Girls Said 5

• Maybe you could try doing crafts, sewing and knitting, or gardening. Maybe try drawing with pastels.

• I cook, garden and read. My husband and I bike, hike and go camping together. Travel is also up there.

• special effects makeup + regular makeup art is mine.

• fashion - i design my own clothes and then get them made and i also look up different celebrity styles and watch runways so i know what's the latest trends and how their style can influence mine i am also a bag enthusiast so i find reviews of the bags i like and bags that have just come out and buy them all hahah

• Jig saw puzzles
    Sewing
    Volunteering
    Hiking