Is This really true?

That popular boys in high school are only interested in booking up with the hottest girls at school?

i thought teen boys would hook up with any girl with a vagina? So why do the popular boys at my school talk about hooking up with the prettiest girls?

• YES popular guys are mostly interested in hooking up with the hottest girls
  • NO popular guys aren't mostly interested in hooking up with the hottest girls

Most Helpful Guy

• Average guys would hookup but popular guys are choosy.

What Guys Said 5

• I can't speak for every guy, but when I was in high school I was only interested in the hottest girls. Just cause she has a vagina doesn't mean my dick was frothing at the tip. But maybe I'm the exception. Who really knows.

• Well the popular guys have the option of hooking up with hotties so why wouldn't they.

• They are mostly interested in hooking up with the hottest girls, but they won't reject any pussy that is offered to them. They will treat any girl they get like shit, though. I heard many girls's experiences on this subject.

• Well guys in high school aren't ready for marriage, so why else hook up with women?

• Because they can... Ego?

What Girls Said 1

• they are interested in hooking up with the hottest girls in school, but will hook up with girls that aren't hot just for sexual release when they aren't able to get the hot ones.